Gameface keeps loading at step 4

by timuitheiloo

Original Post

Re: Gameface keeps loading at step 4

★★★★★ Novice

Same error here... talked with live chat today this morning but no solution sadly Frown hope they put a solution here soon

Message 41 of 120 (2,662 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just purchased EA UFC 2 last week thinking I would import my face to the game using EA Game Face but it´s just impossible to start it. I´m stucked with "Generating Game Face" and it never ends. I already tried with Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer and it´s always the same. God it´s very very frustrating! Any solution for this problem EA?

Message 42 of 120 (2,643 Views)

Community Manager

@5fc35ca302f99340@SValente

Can you try the steps posted on page two of this thread by @Hotwebs please?

barry.png
Message 43 of 120 (2,617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yes EA_Barry I've done all of this and I´m still stuck with a loading circle. I can´t believe a company like EA is doing this. If you guys can´t offer a service then do not promise it to users. It´s very frustrating to read here that people are having this same problem for a long time and no one cares to do anything about it. I really don´t know what to expect from EA anymore.

Message 44 of 120 (2,603 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes i did but still the problem remains...

Message 45 of 120 (2,588 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As you can see the problem is the same i wounder if there is any plugin (it used to be one) that you need to install or something (gamefacebrowserplugininstaller) if yes where to download it

Message 46 of 120 (2,584 Views)

★ Apprentice

God it´s so frustrating this situation. When I purchased the game I would never have imagined that I would find such a problem. I just pray EA can fix the Game Face very soon.

Message 47 of 120 (2,562 Views)

Community Manager

@SValente

I have the GameFace and Unityplayer plugins installed (Firefox) and set to ask when activated and they don't request permission to function so I am not sure the are still required.

Also, browser plugins are not mentioned here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/ea-sports-game-face-requirements-and-troubleshooting/

barry.png
Message 48 of 120 (2,542 Views)

★ Apprentice

Mr. EA_Barry, I believe EA is a serious company and I need a concrete answer about this problem with Game Face. When I purchased the game, I purchased it with the EA Game Face service included but I'm not able to use it. If I just knew the Game Face Service was off I probaby wouldn´t buy this game at all. This is not fair to the users so please I need to know what is going on and when EA Game Face will be back. Please?

Message 49 of 120 (2,526 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well if so something is wrong then because its not working i installed unityplayer and even maked it allways active and nothing....

also if you are willing to check this youtube video he is using chrome (that not support unityplayer) so that should not be the issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwnZTYMwA48

Hope EA post a real solution in GameFace soon...

Message 50 of 120 (2,500 Views)