Re: Gameface keeps loading at step 4

by Raark

Original Post

Re: Game face stuck on step 4

★★ Novice

Same thing here. * an EA don't really give a * about gameface. I wasted 20 min on the phone and they just * me off. They should just stop promoting gameface like it actually works. I created a new account to create a new gameface and it worked fine. But then they don;t let you change the account name. Your * for life

Message 111 of 120 (3,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issues here, generating game face is loading forever. Tried on my pc and laptop. Also tried chrome, explorer and firefox without any results. Reallllllyyy sad!

Message 112 of 120 (3,876 Views)

★★ Novice

Now

"the server returned a 500 internal server error как исправить gameface@"

Message 113 of 120 (3,541 Views)

★★★ Novice
Its stupid dude..im sick of ea sports to b honest..fix ur * before putting it live ..damn!!!
Message 114 of 120 (3,218 Views)

★ Novice

I changed the name of my file re uploaded it and it worked if it helps anyone?

Message 115 of 120 (3,083 Views)

★★★ Novice

So I presume that EA is no longer supporting GameFace???

Message 116 of 120 (2,610 Views)

★★★ Novice

Looks like Bazza has left the building. Lol

Message 117 of 120 (2,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Raark @all I refreshed after sitting on generating game face for 15 min then it worked fine try that
Message 118 of 120 (2,031 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just went up to the site,trying to have face in the game for FIFA 20 and it doesn't load. What is the point of having the feature when the site does not work?

Message 119 of 120 (1,821 Views)

Community Manager

This post is from 2016 so I'll be locking it down to avoid any more necroposting. If you need help with Game Face please create a new post and mention in detail what the error is that you're having, what camera you're using to upload the image, and what browser(s) you're using to navigate the site. 

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 120 of 120 (1,593 Views)