Re: GameFace is not working

by EA_Barry

Original Post

★ Novice

I have been having the same issue and i think it has to do with windows 10.  By what i have read windows 10 does not support gameface.  I tried installing the plugins and i receive this message "Game Face is not currently supported on this operating system.  Minimum System Requirements: Windows XP SP2, Vista SP2 or Windows 7.  When is EA fixing this ?????

Message 11 of 49 (7,595 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@jorget3046

Windows 10 is supported in Game Face:

barry.png
Message 12 of 49 (51,137 Views)

★ Novice

Ok understand however plenty of us are having the issue were it only loads the mustache,beard and hair and nothing else it stays loading and there is no solution not even on these past post i tried everything and nothing works.  Please see attachement.  

Message 13 of 49 (7,582 Views)

Community Manager

@jorget3046

That is something we have been aware of for a while and has yet to be resolved unfortunately.

barry.png
Message 14 of 49 (7,575 Views)

★★★ Novice

six months after the original post, gameface is still not operational on Windows 10?  Whats the story?  I have tried everything.  I am stuck at the first loading screen.

Message 15 of 49 (7,320 Views)

★★ Novice

The same problem, I have Windows 10, at visit of the page of creation GameFace, hangs on creation of the person.

gg crash.jpg

Message 16 of 49 (7,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry

So today I was playing UFC 2 but I also really like boxing so I decided to try and create Anthony Joshua using the game face tool. Everything was fine it was all working and then when I went to generate game face it wouldn't let me and it kept saying please try again or start over. Then I looked at the specs and it said Windows graphics card but I have an Intel Iris graphics card and I also have a LENOVO ideapad 510S and Windows 10 please help or fix the problem or make it compatible with different graphics cards.

Message 17 of 49 (6,652 Views)

Community Manager

@Ben_rules_ok

Does your system meet the following requirements?

• Browser: Firefox (v38+), Edge (v20+), Chrome (v44+), Safari (v9+).
  • Graphics Card (Windows): Compatible with Direct X 9.0 (Shader Model 2.0)

If you are using a Retina, 4K/UHD or QHD+ display: Ensure your operating system's scaling is set to a 1:1-pixel ratio or 100% zoom. Also check that your browser's zoom level is set to 100%.

barry.png
Message 18 of 49 (6,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We are now approaching 2 years since this issue was brought up, in this forum alone. Is it safe to say that EA doesn't care?

Message 19 of 49 (6,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Knipsel.PNG

That's what I've been getting for the past 3 years trying to make a Game Face. Each and every time. 

I do all the configurations, I click "create my game face" and boom.. 

Message 20 of 49 (6,577 Views)