GameFace is not working

by t_dawg1386

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GameFace is not working

★★★ Novice
When I try to load gameface it doesn't make it past the first load screen.

"We are loading your Game Face. This may take up to a few minutes. If the page does not load after a few minutes, please try refreshing the page."

Well I've refreshed and refreshed and still won't work. I've tried waiting for about 10minutes. I tried google chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft edge.

It loads the beard and hair. nothing else.

Message 1 of 49 (44,702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GameFace is not working

Community Manager
Message 12 of 49 (50,959 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@t_dawg1386

Does your setup and images meet the below requirements:

GF Requirements.JPG

GF image reqs.JPG

barry.png
Message 2 of 49 (44,524 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes
Message 3 of 49 (44,499 Views)

★★★ Novice
Also, on chrome- to the very left of my address bar next to the favorite symbol, a shield with a red x appears when I begin to load gameface. It says this page is trying to load unsafe scripts from unathenticated sources. When I click and press allow it loads the hair and beard, nothing else.
Message 4 of 49 (44,498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, please someone support!

Message 5 of 49 (44,489 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi man, after trying a lot, finally i get my gameface working. Just shared my experience here. in order to run gameface, you need to have the plugin "unity3d webplayer" to installed in your web browser. IE did support unity3d web player, but the gameface website isn't compatible to IE. I haven't get successful to set it up on my windows 10 64bit platform. however i managed to set it up on my windows 7 laptop. below is the hardware and software that i run.

- JAVA 32 bit (Version 8 Update 111)

- Go to control panel ------------- > open JAVA ----------"Security" -------------select "Add" then type the following "https://ssl-webplayer.unity3d.com" then "ok" exit.

- Firefox browser 32bit (Version 50.1.0) go to "https://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup" then will prompt you to install the plug in. just choose "Allow & Remember"

Hope it helps

*May be you can try install 32bit firefox in windows 10 64bit. 32 bits browser seem working fine, i guess. don't use IE, it is not compatible to gameface website. Microsoft Edge doesn't support unity3d webplayer.

Message 6 of 49 (44,468 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry

So is EA's customer service under funded or are you all just volunteers? My problem has remained unsolved and pretty much ignored by employees for a while now. I'm severely disappointed in this service.
Can you offer any real solutions??
Message 7 of 49 (44,406 Views)

Community Manager

@t_dawg1386

Did you try the steps posted above by @Hotwebs ? That is good info and is worth trying.

Having said that, we are aware of and working on Game Face issues currently.

barry.png
Message 8 of 49 (44,394 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry

Can you delete the pictures associated with my current gameface please. I feel like this will solve the issue I am having because the pictures were used years ago in an earlier madden game.
Message 9 of 49 (44,329 Views)

Community Manager

@t_dawg1386

I cannot do that for you, sorry.

barry.png
Message 10 of 49 (44,319 Views)