Game face won't load

by Satsui_No_Hado23

Original Post

Re: Game face won't load

★★ Novice

Ea Sports  GameFace is working but only with this options:

1.You need windows 7 because the gamefacebrowserplugininstaller.1.5.3.0 is not compatible with windows 10

2.easports facegame plugin

3.Unity web player installer

4.shockwave installer

5.mozilla browser

Link of all you need (except browser) in the description:

https://mega.nz/#!FgAHAIiJ!tDWSFjzYHTlB7OFp2EvUJOW0uL4BJk_bZM_qQK8DKyE

i just added my face

Message 181 of 185 (2,862 Views)

★★ Novice

a moment ago
Ea Sports GameFace is working but only with this options:

1.You need windows 7 because the gamefacebrowserplugininstaller.1.5.3.0 is not compatible with windows 10

2.easports facegame plugin

3.Unity web player installer

4.shockwave installer

5.mozilla browser

Link of all you need (except browser) in the description:

https://mega.nz/#!FgAHAIiJ!tDWSFjzYHTlB7OFp2EvUJOW0uL4BJk_bZM_qQK8DKyE

i just added my face
Message 182 of 185 (2,862 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Hi Barry, it seems that the problems with gameface are going all the way back to 2016. Shouldn't theese problems have been solved by now?
As Ea keeps producing games that are compatible with gameface, should this not be high on the fixing agenda?
i see that n8rockerasu found a possible solution, but it should be easier than that, don't you think?
You shouldn't have to downgrade your computer to make gameface run, or even have to use an old computer!
just spittballin here, but what about creating an app for android or iphones?
If you are able to download a photo through your phone, and then connect it to origin or an EA account, wouldn't that make things a bit easier? It might not, I'm not a developer, so there are probably a lot of pittfalls to go through that I'm not able to comprehend or manage.
But as it seems and mentioned before, there are problems with gameface going all the way back to 2016 that haven't been adressed or fixed properly.

Best regards Joe
Message 183 of 185 (2,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still broken lol, 2 years n nothing

Message 184 of 185 (2,269 Views)

Community Manager

This post is from 2016 and a solution was found. I'll be locking it down to avoid any more necroposting.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 185 of 185 (2,115 Views)