Game face won't load

by Satsui_No_Hado23

Original Post

Re: Game face site still not functional

★★★★★ Novice

It has nothing to do with your age, it's just that the service is *, I've been trying to do it for weeks, and EA won't even answer via any social network, they suck fat d*ck.

Message 161 of 185 (3,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still not working...this is awful

Message 162 of 185 (3,083 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I MADE IT!!! Just went through the whole process again, but this time on windows 8.1, instead of windows 10 pro. I've been trying for a month, and now I'm completely sure that windows 10 pro is the issue with step 5... let me know if this works for you.

Message 163 of 185 (3,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie
BS, your post is just and advertisement. It still does not work.
Message 164 of 185 (3,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Fix these years old problems, for *'s sake, EA.
Ridiculous corporation, killing of smaller businesses and releasing same * yearly (Fifa, Nhl) and not patching bugs from AGES AGO.
Message 165 of 185 (2,923 Views)

Re: Game face won't load

★★★ Newbie
When exactly
Message 166 of 185 (2,635 Views)

★ Novice

* you EA Barry your "help" sucks * give us solutions to your bum * features * EA.

Message 167 of 185 (2,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

didnt read a lot on here guys if i'm a parot tell me but i used microsofts (normal) explorer and figured out this is the * problem....used chrome after a few normal explorer errors and chrome worked RIGHT away after the first try...so ....game face on guys

Message 168 of 185 (2,478 Views)

★★★ Novice
I was having the same problem, Just got game face to work today by opening my browser in low resolution mode. Im using a Mac with safari and have the unity web player plug in. To open in low resolution mode on a Mac, go to applications folder, right click browser, click get info and then check low resolution box, then restart browser. Not sure how you would do it on a windows as I don't know windows. I had tried everything, different browsers, different computers and once I did this it loaded in a few seconds. Hope this helps
Message 169 of 185 (2,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barrycould you help me with this? I have tried 5 times and every time it gives me this message,

"There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again."

in red writing. I have moved all the cross hairs and done every step multiple times.

Message 170 of 185 (2,017 Views)