Re: Game face site still not functional

by BertBassett78

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Barry,

I've literally been trying for hours and I've followed every step precisely.

Photos are within spec, uploaded and lined up sensors successfully.

Tried three different updated browsers, deleted browser cache and cookies w/restart.

My photos line up very well with the example provided.

I'm getting 1 of 3 different error messages after step 5 while uploading.

1} "There was an error uploading your photos and generating your game face. Please try again." So, I Click try again, absolutely nothing. Only option to start over.

2} "We're sorry. We've encountered an error with your game face. Please try again or start over." 

3}"Please don't close the browser while your game face is being created."

Waited an hour because I'm embarrassed at how long I spent trying to get this working.

I can get all three errors{one at a time in no predictable fashion} just from backing out of the error in uploading after{during?} step 5 and retrying. I've started from scratch multiple times and tried different pictures. 

Message 171 of 185 (2,510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I generated my game face but when I try to import it it keeps on saying face "scan failed please try again". I just began playing this again and that's the reason I don't want to buy UFC3 because I don't want to encounter the same problem.

Message 172 of 185 (2,470 Views)

Re: Game face won't load

★ Novice

This solution worked as a charm ;-)

Message 173 of 185 (2,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its 2018 and i still cant use gameface. any idea why . is it something haveing to do with it not working on windows 10

Message 174 of 185 (2,074 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

its 2019 and I cant make a gameface. im getting the same error as everyone else. I bought ufc 3 to create my player and I cant even play it like  want because I cant make a new gameface smh

EA SPORTS WHY ISNT THIS FIXED ALREADY?

Message 175 of 185 (1,632 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Works for me!
Message 176 of 185 (1,529 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I've done everything you've tired over the last few days. Its so frustrating! Did you ever get this working? Cheers Peter
Message 177 of 185 (1,273 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I've used 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox & Opera) I've used windows 7 OS, used a number of different photos that all met the retirements and it still doesn't get past the final step. Its amazing that something quite simple should take so long and even then it still doesn't work correctly! It's a bit of joke wasting all of our time. Get it sorted out EA!
Message 178 of 185 (1,272 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again.
There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again.

Why waste your customers time?
Message 179 of 185 (1,268 Views)

★★ Novice

Ea Sports  GameFace is working but only with this options:

1.You need windows 7 because the gamefacebrowserplugininstaller.1.5.3.0 is not compatible with windows 10

2.easports facegame plugin

3.Unity web player installer

4.shockwave installer

5.mozilla browser

Link of all you need (except browser) in the description:

https://mega.nz/#!FgAHAIiJ!tDWSFjzYHTlB7OFp2EvUJOW0uL4BJk_bZM_qQK8DKyE

i just added my face

Message 180 of 185 (1,128 Views)