Re: Game face won't load

by smackatoo

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Same issue here. Everything works till upload. Tried multiple browsers.

Just tell us we're * idiots for expecting it to work as advertised. This * isn't complicated and it should not be so unstable. Either get it working correctly, provide some sort of support or end it- just do something ffs

Message 11 of 16 (4,594 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow EA, good work.
It's almost 2019 and you still haven't solved this problem.
Are you to busy spending my money?

Message 12 of 16 (4,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SERIOUSLY.  UNACCEPTABLE. It's 2 simple pics good god

Message 13 of 16 (3,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has obviously been a problem for nearly 3 years and hasn't been fixed yet. surely to god it wouldn't take much to fix such a simple application

Message 14 of 16 (2,179 Views)

game face will not work

★★★ Newbie

ive been trying to do this for like 2 * hours and its been the most annoying process ive encountered in a while. first it wouldnt let me drag my photo around, i reloaded like 7 times and then it randomly started working. then i finally get all the positioning and * right and then it gives me an error saying it cant load! it doesnt even give me a reason it just says it cant work. The fact that i tried to do this for ufc 1 back in 2010 and it hasnt improved at all a decade later is so god damn rediculous. like jesus christ somebody help me.

Message 15 of 16 (2,140 Views)

Re: game face will not work

Community Manager

Hey, all.

The team made a change on the back-end to resolve some recent errors with the website. This should now be fixed and I'll be closing down this post from 2017 to avoid further necroposting. If you still need help with Game Face, please create a new post and we'll do our best to get to it as soon as possible.

Thank you for reaching out to us here and for your patience.

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 16 (1,852 Views)