Re: For the devs....

by patrickb1973

Original Post

For the devs....

★ Guide

So i posted it on twitter a couple times and the easportsufc2 twitter account told me to post it here for the devs.

a couple things me and others on twitter and reddit been asking.

ever since the first game we been asking for an option to edit our created player stats such as wins and losses so we dont continuesly get introduced as making debut tonight maybe even give us the option to edit these stats for original figters too so we can have a bit of immersion and run our own ufc universe.

also ever since release we been asking to please also let us use the default UFC gear / outfits for legendary fighters instead of just their legend gear.

also ever since release we been asking for more hair colors such as a real blonde for women.

would also be nice if we could pick our referee when playing a fight now game

also please let us use our career fighters in play now

some players been asking to make submission defense a bit easier for beginner mode same goes for the submissions mini game

we like to have the option of an interim belt fight and a unification fight option in fight now and custom events mode

Message 1 of 4 (450 Views)

★ Guide

Forgot to add that some players also asked to have a kockout only mode option for regular fights, such as title fights with the rule that only knockouts count as a win.

Message 2 of 4 (441 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@patrickb1973 wrote:

So i posted it on twitter a couple times and the easportsufc2 twitter account told me to post it here for the devs.

The devs actually are taking feedback on Operation Sports. This place is meant for people to get help with the game. 

Message 3 of 4 (430 Views)

Community Manager

@fishingtime is correct. Some good points there @patrickb1973 +XP

barry.png
Message 4 of 4 (428 Views)