by fabian_mtz99

Original Post

Ea game face

★ Novice
Step 5 will not finish comes up with message saying error
Message 1 of 6 (2,777 Views)

Re: Ea game face

Community Manager

Hi, are you still having issues? If so, do you have an image of the error message? If you try another browser does that have any effect?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,627 Views)

Game Face wont generate!!! 5 hours in!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I get through step 5 of Gameface and click create game face.... it says generating gameface and then it says “there was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again” over and over no matter what I do

Message 3 of 6 (2,578 Views)

Game Face just won't work

★★★★★ Novice

I am having trouble on step 5. It just won't finish the process and it's very frustrating. Despite the fact that I spent like 3 hours to get to finally delete my old game face, now I can't add a new one, cause step 5 is ruining everything... someone knows how to work this out?

Message 4 of 6 (2,512 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA Game face isn't working.  Tried Chrome and Firefox, no AdBlockers, clean cookies, profile points to relevant consoles and accounts.  Error uploading photos and generating gameface.  Photos are well within proportion and file size limits as well as supported file types.

Message 5 of 6 (2,363 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I already made it work, just by changing windows version from 10 pro to 8.1, hope this works for you guys...

Message 6 of 6 (2,338 Views)