EA Game Face Uploading Error Step 5

by simplywog

Original Post

gameface fail on game

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I have successfully generated a game face on the web page, and it says it is saved and ready to use. Every time i go to game face there it is, ready to go.

My problem is that whenever I try to upload it on my PS4 UFC 2 it always says 'failure, try again later..' Seriously?? I've double checked that Im signed in to EA sports and PS4 network so what is the problem??? 

Please help if you can, it seems that the percentage of people having problems with game face far outweighs the very few that are able to make it work.

thanks

Message 1 of 13 (3,650 Views)

EA Game Face Uploading Error Step 5

★★ Apprentice
After I click “Create my Game Face” to complete step 5, I get “There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again.”

I have tried at least a dozen times (literally) on 4 different browsers, (tried clearing my cache as well) and still get this error. What do I do?
Message 2 of 13 (3,584 Views)

Re: EA Game Face Uploading Error Step 5

★★★★★ Novice

As for the "error uploading" on step 5, just use a different windows version, 8.1 worked for me with the latest firefox version. I was using windows 10 pro and didn't work, so I'm guessing it's the version. Hope this helps you.

Message 3 of 13 (3,384 Views)

Game face not creating

★★★ Newbie

Ive tried uploading my gameface on safari, firefox, and chrome with all the updated versions. Photos are correct size and format, cleared cache & cookies, updated whole computer, and i still get "there was an error uploading your photos and gameface. Try again later." Is there anything i can do???

Message 4 of 13 (3,540 Views)

Hi EA could you please fix your gameface problem? Thanks !

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA, Could you please fix your GameFace problem?

"There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again."

GameFace is the main reason why I bought UFC 2..

Thanks!

Message 5 of 13 (3,830 Views)

ufc 3 log in gameface is timing out

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm trying to log in to the UFC 3 gameface but cannot get past the authentication step. Everytime I enter the code that is sent to my cell phone and click log in but the connection just sits there and loads and then times out.  Then I cannot even get back to the UFC 3 gameface website without clearing all my cookies and history.  I've tried this for two days and it just buffers after the security code and then times out.  Can anyone help me with this?

"

Oops! An Error Occurred The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused."
Message 6 of 13 (2,899 Views)

GameFace not working

★ Novice

Hello,

I can't generate my gameface. With Firefox i can upload images and do all of the configurations but when i finished, the final step it says "There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again."

I try with Google Chrome but i can't move the image to adjust it, same thing with Microsoft Edge / Internet Explorer.

I try disabling AdBlock but still not working.

My PC specs:

Windows 10 Pro 64 bits

AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile GFX

16GB RAM

1TB Hard Disk

320 SSD

Message 7 of 13 (2,920 Views)

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

★ Novice

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS 

I'm getting this error when I try and access the "game face" web page. I have tried clearing cache and cookies and also using different browsers. Yes I also have unity installed and my EA account is linked to my xbox account.

Message 8 of 13 (2,929 Views)

Re: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

★★★★ Novice
@imperiorgamer you can try this https://www.easports.com/gamefaceweb/select-gender and see if it works. Problem is only step 5. I have the same problem as you but this link works to get to the website and do all the steps but when creating the face by step 5 I get an error so maybe it works for you.
Message 9 of 13 (2,909 Views)

Re: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

★ Novice
@RagingFlippy Yea I get the same error. Been over a year and there's still no fix for this... Absolutely disgusting on EA's part.
Message 10 of 13 (2,886 Views)