Can career CAF be used outside of Career Mode

by pakman708

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can career CAF be used outside of Career Mode

★★★ Newbie
hello I'm looking to find out how to use my CAF outside of my career mode it does not show up or show me an option but online it says allow CAF but still does not show up ...What Gives? Can we not use out created fighter in other modes and I know the ultimate team * but that even sucks with the CAF do any one know how to get this right
Message 1 of 6 (78,381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can career CAF be used outside of Career Mode

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

You can't unfortunately. I think this might have something to do with Roster fighters allowed to be taken through career. As well as being able to manipulate them for Ultimate Team. If you remember Undisputed, people had 255 OVR CAFs. This is a safe guard against something like that. Your best bet is to make your CAFs by going to "Customize" then "Create Fighter". Make your CAF there and import them into career or Ultimate Team. Then you can adjust your stats and moves to match the career mode or Ultimate Team CAF. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (86,106 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything I can imagine but as far as I can tell they made it so that career fighters can only be used in career  mode. It's frustrating, I hope I'm wrong... 

Message 2 of 6 (78,209 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

You can't unfortunately. I think this might have something to do with Roster fighters allowed to be taken through career. As well as being able to manipulate them for Ultimate Team. If you remember Undisputed, people had 255 OVR CAFs. This is a safe guard against something like that. Your best bet is to make your CAFs by going to "Customize" then "Create Fighter". Make your CAF there and import them into career or Ultimate Team. Then you can adjust your stats and moves to match the career mode or Ultimate Team CAF. 

Message 3 of 6 (86,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can use one of my 5 fighters online, but i cant the way how i do this :/
Message 4 of 6 (71,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The 1st character what i've created...
Message 5 of 6 (71,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can all u have to do is go on a fight then where it says to pick a fighter click rb or r1 until you see your character but on some online modes, the other player can select caf not allowed so you can’t use them for that round

Message 6 of 6 (4,958 Views)