Re: Blocking punches from backside?

by Pattaz00

Original Post

Blocking punches from backside?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I had a fight online where I was dominating, cruising to a victory.  There came a point where I was on top on the ground, the person reversed me from the bottom and ended up on the back side position.  He started raining down punches and even though I was hitting block, my character wasnt blocking.  My stamina wasnt low, neither was my arm health.

Has anyone else had this trouble.  Where you are in some disadvantageous position on the ground and you are holding block but cant?

Message 1 of 9 (1,130 Views)

★★★ Novice

The game is broke man.

Message 2 of 9 (1,115 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

the game is broken might take a year to fix it thanks for your money EA

lol

Message 3 of 9 (1,094 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah its real stinking annoying to lose from such a weak punch with full stamina in that position. It easily accounts for half of my losses.

Message 4 of 9 (1,043 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Glitch

Message 5 of 9 (1,036 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have only played 3 fights...this already happened to me...glad to see it was not just me being a noob...sorry to hear this will happen again!

Message 6 of 9 (1,004 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CrazedTeacher wrote:

I have only played 3 fights...this already happened to me...glad to see it was not just me being a noob...sorry to hear this will happen again!

If you are playing on XB1, make sure your controller is updated. This can lead to actions not working and input delay. BSC is a pretty dominant position in the game though. Probably too dominant. 

Message 7 of 9 (991 Views)

★ Apprentice
Has it happened again? This is one of the reasons people take the fight to the ground. The ground game system is horrible.
Message 8 of 9 (924 Views)

★ Apprentice
Naw..lets be real. The punches thrown are usually coming from an opponent that has less health and less stamina than you. Still somehow..that second puny punch to the back of the head always ends the fight. You can block the first one, but you cant block the second one. Its lose-lose becuase they know you cant transition either...or you'll be hit by that puny blow and the fight is over.
Message 9 of 9 (920 Views)