Re: [INFO] Texture Flickering High to Low

by Belgorad

Original Post

[Guide] Texture Flickering High to Low

[ Edited ]

Example of Issue Here

RIght mouse click on the game shortcut and select open file location

In this location of windows explorer you will find launcher.exe , right mouse click on launcher.exe and select properties, select the compatibility tab , tick "run this program as administrator" and tick " run this program in compatibility mode for " select Windows XP SP 3

click ok , then back in the windows explorer , double click into the swtor folder, then double click into the retailclient folder, you will find swtor.exe here

right mouse click on swtor.exe, and select properties, select the compatibility tab , tick "run this program as administrator" and tick " run this program in compatibility mode for " select Windows XP SP 3 , click ok

Both these need to be identical, now just to be sure

Go back to the desktop shortcut and do the same thing , right mouse click on game shortcut, and select properties, select the compatibility tab , tick "run this program as administrator" and tick " run this program in compatibility mode for " select Windows XP SP 3 , click ok

Start the game as normal

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 1 of 3 (16,606 Views)

Hero

Awesome, good info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (16,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I looked everywhere for an answer except EA's HQ lol and this problem was driving me crazy! Thank you for posting this solution! It worked immediately and now I'm back in game.

Message 3 of 3 (16,496 Views)