Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[GUIDE] Stasie's Galactic Starfighter Guide

by proxos666

Original Post

Highlighted

[GUIDE] Stasie's Galactic Starfighter Guide

[ Edited ]

Stasie's Galactic Starfighter Guide

The compendium at this Link was made by TrinityLyre for the countless players that ask what the veterans run and why. 

Excerpt: NEW TO GALACTIC STARFIGHTER?

If you're a new player and the other information in this guide is a bit overwhelming, please feel free to check out these amazing links to get you caught up and ready to fly!

• DudesterRadman's Galactic Starfighter Tips for Beginners - a 5 minute YouTube video. Great if you want to get into GSF quickly.

• Dulfy's New Player Guide - a great read covering everything a new player needs to know. Lengthier than DudesterRadman's short video, but worthwhile if you have the time.

• Pincer's Tips for Beginners - covers non-gameplay related tips that most players should know and use.

• Dak's Tips for Newer GSF Players - don't forget to keep your chin up!

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder Use My Referral Link Here, more details here
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 1 of 1 (780 Views)
promo

Connection Troubleshooting

Issues with connecting to the game or the launcher? Getting lag spikes, high latency, or disconnections?

Check troubleshooting!

Maintaining Account Security

Keeping your account security up to date is very important if you want to keep your characters, items, and personal information safe!

View More
promo

Attach & Remove Security Key

Lost your Security Key? Got a new phone and need to set up a new Security Key? Check out this guide for detailed instructions!

View More