by Mr-MrsFantastic

Original Post

xbox one titanfall stuck at loading screen after lunching the second match

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

First of all,after signing in the profile,the screen will freeze like about 15s

no button respond expect for the home button, it never happen before BTW  

Usually,i choose the east asia or the sourth asia servers

Everything is fine untill i finished the first match,and it come to the lobby where everyone is waiting for the game to start

And here is the problem,TITANFALL STUCK AT THE LOADING SCREEN FOR LIKE 2m and it says conection time out .

I HAVE TO QUIT THE GAME AND RESTART IT,AND WAIT FOR THE 15S FROZEN SCREEN&PERFECT FIRST MATCH

AND IT STUCK AT LOADING AGAIN AT SECOND MATCH

it really bothering me,plz tell me how to fix this

MY NAT SAYS STRICT,and i am from china mainland, 

Sorry about my poor english Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 1 of 3 (1,020 Views)

Re: xbox one titanfall stuck at loading screen after lunching the second match

Community Manager (retired)

Have you already checked your Xbox One troubleshooting guide regarding connection issues: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Xbox-One-Troubleshooting-guide/m-p/2454796#U2454796

You can try to clear your console cache by pressing the Xbox One icon on your console for at least 10 seconds. If that still won't help, you might need to delete your game-files from your console in order to re-install and update the game.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (958 Views)

Re: xbox one titanfall stuck at loading screen after lunching the second match

★★★ Newbie

create a port forward in your routers login and set it to your xboxs IP address (can check for it in your xboxs network settings)

forward ports to TCP 53,80,3074 .. then set the UDP to 53,88,500,3074,3544 .. THEN create a 2nd forward to the port of your router (mine being a Dlink 826L model the port UDP 4500)
and leave the TCP at 0 .. also add your xbox's ip as the address to this one MAKE SURE U CHECK THEM OFF ! once done and settings saved go into your routers firewall settings and enable DMZ,
then add your xboxs ip address again and save settings as well .. restart your exbox and load titanfall and should work

Message 3 of 3 (795 Views)