Re: will ea resend a product code if lost?

by 6266692010104040

Original Post

Accepted Solution

will ea resend a product code if lost?

★★★ Newbie

I got a new computer and the game will not let me install it unless i have the product code. The problem is I need the product code again but dont have it anymore. EA please help or resend the code if you can Disappointed

Message 1 of 5 (1,960 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@nerd207 

You shouldn't need to use the product code again. Just install Origin, log in with the account that you originally redeemed the code under (if you have more than one account, make sure to log in with the correct one - try logging in with different email addresses you have to locate the correct account) and you should be able to download/install the game from Origin.

If you wish to install from disc, just have Origin running in the background (with correct account logged in) and run the setup file from the disc. 

Let us know how you get on.

- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,525 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@nerd207 

You shouldn't need to use the product code again. Just install Origin, log in with the account that you originally redeemed the code under (if you have more than one account, make sure to log in with the correct one - try logging in with different email addresses you have to locate the correct account) and you should be able to download/install the game from Origin.

If you wish to install from disc, just have Origin running in the background (with correct account logged in) and run the setup file from the disc. 

Let us know how you get on.

- Kristi

Message 2 of 5 (2,526 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please send me product redeeming code.
Message 3 of 5 (1,676 Views)

Community Manager

@Sunflowersgirl10 Hi, as in Kristi's post generally codes don't get sent out. 

If you had a game but can't play it any more, and you're getting prompted to enter a code, this indicates that there's an account mixup. Be sure to log into the Origin account you were playing on before and you should be able to play again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't find my product code to activate Star Wars battlefront 2.

Message 5 of 5 (1,009 Views)