Re: titanfall xbox one connections have been terrible the last 2 days Aussie servers ??

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

titanfall xbox one connections have been terrible the last 2 days Aussie servers ??

★★★ Newbie

Hi I have been playing since the beginning of the aussie servers but for some reason these past 2 days have really diminished connection wise. I dont know how or why but i was topping the ladder but last 2 days i am absolutley getting smashed for exampe constant 9 death streaks. i have been plaing the same but it feels weird for some reason. Please fix/help. Sydney Australia. also the smart pistol never works lock on mode on pilots and is even worse with advanced targetting perk

Message 1 of 6 (384 Views)

Re: titanfall xbox one connections have been terrible the last 2 days Aussie servers ??

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for letting us know. Can you rectify that this is only happening on Australian server via choosing a different data center? Do you have lag, stuttering aka rubber banding or does it feels more like a bad ping in general.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 6 (361 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for letting us know. Can you rectify that this is only happening on Australian server via choosing a different data center? Do you have lag, stuttering aka rubber banding or does it feels more like a bad ping in general.

Cheers

Basti

Message 3 of 6 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is some intermitted lag and shudder but most noticible is an increase in games ending in one team getting totally demolished by the other as opposed to majority being reasonably close. I watch my killcams and i should be clearly winning most of my 1v1 battles. kind of feels like its so easy for my opponents to kill me (3-4 bullets)  but takes a full clip to get a kill if that makes sense. Fees like this esp against new zealend opponents alot have NZ on their gamer tags and these are the games its especially worse in. also been noticing that when running cloak, on my screen i am invisible and when i watch the replay i am fully visible.

Ps Thanks ofr the speedy reply!

Message 4 of 6 (351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I posted about this about 30 mins before you did.

I found last night was really bad.

I was hoping that it would be rectified by tonight but obviously not.

There is something seriously wrong with the servers. 

Did you find that the lobbies where empty and it was very difficult to join a game as well?

Took me over 30 mins to start a variety pack classic match last night.

Message 5 of 6 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah still terrible me and my friend are playing now and i have quit 3 games in a row due to straight **bleep**. So sick of this. can barely find a game in pilot hunter. Have tried different game modes but all have similar traits. today a grunt took an entire smg mag from 10ft away and nearly survived. everyone (pilots to grunts) are taking almost full clips to kill. alot of the time they should be dying due to me emtying an entire mag in them only to run around a corner then pop out faster than i can even pull the trigger and killing me with a few rounds even in cases when i pre fire. 

Message 6 of 6 (328 Views)