Re: titanfall pc "lost connection to server" problem and how to solve

by IonuTrandafir

Original Post

titanfall pc "lost connection to server" problem and how to solve this case?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I play titanfall in west asia region, my ping 32.. but everytime i start to play muti player or campaign, in first loading before come in game, suddenly pop up the text that " lost conection to server" and than i'm back to main menu..

i tryinf to make firewall turn off, i try to change the port hub conection, but is still can't solve the problem..but sometimes I can play when I try alot of  time to play the game..but the campaign, I cant even play..no body in server to play..so i try alot of times, in mutiplayer..but so hard to join game before "lost conection to server" popup.. honestly this problem is annoying me alot, I have so little time to play, but I wasting alot of time to wait and failed..please, give me some solution..I use linksys router WRT54GS .. I play alot of game in steam and all game play with smoothly, nothing problem..is mean my conection is fine, I think EA must manage this conection problem.. is not the first for me, the same case is happen to me when i buy battlefield 3.. that the reason why i 'm not buy battlefield 4.. that so long of time from battlefield 3 to Titanfall, I think EA has repair them system, thats why i try to buy Titanfall, but than I was wrong, the same case is still happen to me.. EA please Fix it, I begging you..if I have the choise to roll back time, I dont want to buy this game, I want to refund my money..the game is great but the system is suck..Fix it or refund my Money please..thanks

Message 1 of 3 (4,525 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 2 of 3 (3,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@p0358 thank you im already upsate bc of this error....
Message 3 of 3 (3,709 Views)