Re: titanfall error

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

titanfall error

★★★ Newbie

I cannot buy Titanfall off of origin with a debit card it is not the debit cards falt it is Origins fault can you please tell me how i can fix this

Message 1 of 2 (101 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Unfortunately, we are not able to handle any case of purchasing issue here in this board. As Answer HQ is a public community board, this is for the safety of your data as such cases requiring personal data and insight to your account. You will need to stay in contact with our support team.

However, you are able to check your order history via your Origin client: Origin tab -> Account and Privacy -> Order history.

Please keep in mind that it can take several days until a purchase went through, depending on your bank and payment method.

Cheers
Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (89 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Unfortunately, we are not able to handle any case of purchasing issue here in this board. As Answer HQ is a public community board, this is for the safety of your data as such cases requiring personal data and insight to your account. You will need to stay in contact with our support team.

However, you are able to check your order history via your Origin client: Origin tab -> Account and Privacy -> Order history.

Please keep in mind that it can take several days until a purchase went through, depending on your bank and payment method.

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)