Re: titanfall 1 | stuck retrieving matchmaking list 2019

by 0ld3nglish800

Original Post

titanfall 1 | stuck retrieving matchmaking list 2019

★★★ Newbie

Been playing Titanfall 1 on my Xbox 360 for years now. Now it has decided to stop connecting to data centers. All pings at -1.

Tried hard reboots of system and router. Reset the cache in my system to make sure there wasn't any corrupting data there.

Can't find any fixes or many references to this issue later than 2014.

Does anyone else have a solution?

Message 1 of 3 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Not a solution, but I tried to contact a help person and they gave me the standard fixes (all of which I had tried). I cannot connect, my brother cannot connect (we are in 2 separate households in KY) and my friend in Hong Kong cannot connect. Yet site says all servers working. HA.
Message 2 of 3 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I went through and reconfigured 2 separate routers thinking there was a DNS or NAT issue on my side. Still can't play. Get the same -1 but I see that the servers are up when I check Titanfall status. However on EA site , the status only shows PC and XBOX 1, not 360.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Edit:

I'm able to play by pulling out the Ethernet cord from behind xbox and then plugging back in while titanfall is stuck looking for servers.

It complains about your live account and takes you to the main screen. But when you log back in to live, the ping shows 5666665 and not -1. 

You can then play it.

Message 3 of 3 (749 Views)