"Final hours of" isn't installing

by jzillacon1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Final hours of" isn't installing

★★ Novice

I bought "the final hours of titanfall" however when I try to install the game it will say completed but won't actually be installed.

Message 1 of 9 (1,761 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Final hours of" isn't installing

★★★★★ Newbie

Figured it out, just need to install Adobe Air.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (2,293 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@jzillacon1 What happens when you try to launch it? Have you tried launching from the folder in Windows?

It's not a game so there shouldn't be a standard install process. 

Thanks, hopefully we can clear things up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,745 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm able to find the folder associated with Titanfall but I can't find any folder for the final hours of.

Message 3 of 9 (1,735 Views)

Community Manager

Hmm, I don't have the Final Hours of Titanfall, but I do have the Mass Effect version. 

The folder is located at Program Files (x86), can you check there on your system?

Thanks, if it's blank we can move on to some other install troubleshooting. What anti-virus do you use?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,731 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry for my delayed responses. In my origin games folder in program files (x86) I've got a folder for titanfall and my other origin games but nothing for final hours. If I go into the titanfall folder I have the files and folders related to the base game but still nothing that pertains to final hours. I don't think my anti-virus has anything to do with it because everything else installs just fine but if you think it helps I have eset.

Message 5 of 9 (1,708 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have just bought it too, not working either.

I have gone onto my anti virus which is avast, added origins to my exclusions list however still won't work. please help?

Message 6 of 9 (1,688 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Figured it out, just need to install Adobe Air.

Message 7 of 9 (2,294 Views)

★★ Novice

that worked for me too, thanks.

Message 8 of 9 (1,670 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank God I found this thread. Worst part is Adobe AIR download from Adobe site is broken, so I had to find a third-party mirror that I made sure to scan before I opened it. What a pain, Even though the system requirements list it, you'd think some notification would come up, or even a link (supposing it was working at the time).

Message 9 of 9 (1,564 Views)