"Connection to server timed out"

by Cacodaemon64

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Connection to server timed out"

★★★★★ Newbie

I play on PC. Whenever I try to play the multiplayer, if I'm not fast enough in finding a match, the game will freeze and disconnect me. This has been happening since I bought the game. I never had this problem when playing on PS4. Any help would be appreciated in solving the issue.

Message 1 of 3 (1,380 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Connection to server timed out"

Community Manager

Hey @Cacodaemon64

Apologies for the late reply on this. Let's take a look and see if we can help out with that error. 

When you've got a chance can you run through the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website? Those can help fix a lot of different connection issues. If you're still seeing the same error after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know if you're still running into any disconnections after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,343 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Cacodaemon64

Apologies for the late reply on this. Let's take a look and see if we can help out with that error. 

When you've got a chance can you run through the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website? Those can help fix a lot of different connection issues. If you're still seeing the same error after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know if you're still running into any disconnections after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,344 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Cacodaemon64

Did you have a chance to try the steps I mentioned yesterday? Are you still getting disconnected? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (1,332 Views)