Re: possible to block players

by the_mudkicker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

possible to block players

★★ Novice

there is a player that i am 90% sure is cheating that i no longer wish to play against/ with, but comes up in 50% of the matches i play. is there an option to stop myself from joining games that they are in? i tried origin block player (and yes reported for cheating) but i still keep getting put in matches with them

even the xbox 360 has an option to block gaming with certain players, how does the pc not? is this just another failure as origin as a gaming client?

Message 1 of 3 (1,615 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

This board is a place for Gamers helping each other with mostly technical gaming issues. I understand that Players, who try to cheat the system, are a problem and an annoyance. There are several system in place which are helping Respawn to identify and punish players.

Please keep in mind that we do not perform any kind of investigation on a possible cheat here in Answer HQ.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,758 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

This board is a place for Gamers helping each other with mostly technical gaming issues. I understand that Players, who try to cheat the system, are a problem and an annoyance. There are several system in place which are helping Respawn to identify and punish players.

Please keep in mind that we do not perform any kind of investigation on a possible cheat here in Answer HQ.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (1,759 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is not an answer to the question "Can I block players?" Maybe you should actually read the questions and not just answer with random textbricks. So, is there a way to block players or not?

Message 3 of 3 (1,549 Views)