players crashing matches

by Adam_Malkovich

Original Post

Re: players crashing matches

★★★★ Apprentice

All the evidence in the world won't do anything as EA does NOT investigate anything for this game.  

I'm pretty sure the hacking reports just go right to their trash.  

We've been complaining and showing EA visual proof of the massive hacking in Titanfall 1 and they refuse to acknowledge any problems exist.

Maybe, just maybe, if they actually tried to play the game for 5 minutes they'd see what we're all bitching about. 

Message 21 of 65 (1,030 Views)

Titanfall Hacker is now asking for donations not to crash games !! Do Something!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Titanfall Hacker - ASKING FOR DONATIONS NOT TO CRASH GAME!!!

I came across this today as I joined a game. The hacker that has been crashing games has changed names again and had a 'partner in crime'.

They were not only using SPEED HACK, AIM BOT as well as other hacks, they were asking for donations not to crash the games tonight.

When I challenged him, he did as he said, he crashed the game multiple times.

First one at 22:42 in the gameplay link below. ( 41:10 in my full recording )

I've recorded most of it on live stream. I recorded the entire session to my PC.

What I've put to live stream can be seen here.[Removed - Admin.]

He placed links in the chat in Titanfall where he wanted his donations sent.

I don't know if they are actually links as I don't want to find out. I don't need any virus's or anything else?

This is called extortion. Is this enough for Respawn to do something?

I doubt it. Reporting them in game will not do anything as they keep changing their names.

RESPAWN...If you are listening.....Contact me if you want to discuss further.....PLEASE !!!!!!

-

Message 22 of 65 (1,052 Views)

Re: counter the atomicbomb hack!

Community Manager

@Minion-Mangler 

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 23 of 65 (3,521 Views)

Sabotage!

★ Guide

All the names of hackers used to play hackers on the Titanfall forum are obviously hiding; with this game. The message is primarily for Barry. We give you your EA payment and it would be good if you didn't work against us, but you would do something about the scammers. Here you can listen to the players, but there are game websites where you have no influence on what is written down. By doing so, you will hurt yourself the most, because sooner or later you will have people buying EA products and you will not be paid! I think it would be better to focus on the real problem and not to ban those who help you and the whole EA to identify the fraudsters with absolutely clear evidence! THX!

Message 24 of 65 (1,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Barry  As a reply to "ASKING FOR DONATIONS NOT TO CRASH GAME!!!"

I am not name shaming anyone. If you watched the video, he said who he was and why he was there.

Please, please, please, please tell me something is being done??

So now we have to deal with EXTORTION???

Wow.....this is the new level of the new level of ridiculousness !!

Oh and by the way, I had originally started this as a new post and it was moved into this forum.

That was not done by me. Did you move it? Are you naming names? I didn't have a single name in my post, just a link to the video and it didn't have the name mentioned in the title of this forum.

NM, I see what you are doing here. You are combining posts to make them less visible on the front page?

** And as far as that 'report an issue' page goes, it's pointless if they can change their name to a legit player.

I've been in a game where they changed their name 3 or 4 times within the same game. Do you want to see video of that one too?? I have it.

-

Message 25 of 65 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ea / origin continue to sell a game which is unplayable .....IS ILLEGAL

Message 26 of 65 (997 Views)

★ Guide

Seriously, how stupid are you? Ive submitted over 50 reports and have provided evidence in them. WHats an * out “naming and shaming” if the whole of the titmfall community knows the guy and has submitted numerous reports burn you all have done absolutely nothing to do anything to fix this? I mean I get if nobody knows then it’s bad bad, but fin y’all can’t fix it the next you are arranging th that starts to get annoyed and tell you directly so that people actually see it and do something other than hide behind the “naming and shaming” bs because staff doesn’t want to do anything. If you even put an ounce of effort into mainting a game that is still being sold you wouldn’t have to deal with these issues. Take care of it before it takes hold, just like an infestation rn dandelions, eliminate it at the roots and your problem is eliminates, but this obviously isn’t a solution you can think of.

Message 27 of 65 (984 Views)

Titanfall continues to be totally UNPLAYABLE . Please do SOMETHING!

★ Guide

The same script hacker is causing Titanfall to crash back to desktop with the error message too many proxies ... blah blah blah. This has been an ongoing issue for MONTHS. I've uploaded video and photographic proof in the form of screen shots and actual videos of the hacker who goes by the tag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! atomic bomb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Currently Titanfall is totally unplayable. Games crash within the first minute or so every time. I feel like I've wasted my hard earned dollars on your game. Are you ever going to address this issue or, because Titanfall is an older game, are you going to continue to ignore it and allow your customers to be denied being able to use the software they've bought and paid for? Class action fraud seems to be going on here. What are you going to do to address this issue?

Message 28 of 65 (940 Views)

Re: Titanfall continues to be totally UNPLAYABLE . Please do SOMETHING!

★ Guide
Nothing! You will be threatened with a maximum of warnings in a private message if your complaint is blocked! They are thus remedying the problem of our community!
Message 29 of 65 (900 Views)

Re: Titanfall continues to be totally UNPLAYABLE . Please do SOMETHING!

★★★★★ Newbie

Minion-Mangler here......so now that I'm banned from the Forum...what's next??

I guess they are trying to make me go away?

Message 30 of 65 (888 Views)