Re: is back.

by Minion-Mangler

Original Post

is back.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi everybody. seems to be back and only steps away from ruining the servers again. He is currently bittering everyone’s game with a speed hack and is abusing the names of others again. I ask the developers to get to the end of this as soon as possible before hacking the servers again and making them unplayable. Thanks.

(Removed name and shame) - Atic

Message 1 of 4 (1,281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I see nothing is changing in the EA forums, although the same petty little kings modify the posts. is a name, not a family name, just a first name. Unlike you, all TF1 players know that they have shut down TF1 servers for 1 year with IT skills. Specifically, I don’t even understand why it had to be modified, it’s not a player name, it’s a first name. Is it a violation to describe the name Atic with so much force? God, where were you when knowledge was shared? Too bad intelligence is not a school subject. Then what happens, petty bans for a month? What’s going on here is what’s being cultivated here.

(Removed name and shame) - Atic

Message 2 of 4 (1,171 Views)

★ Guide

I agree. I have almost completely given up on the game. No help has ever come from EA in the forum. Only a ban for the person reporting an issue. Never the one causing the issue.

Message 3 of 4 (1,023 Views)

★ Guide

Now what I predicted has become current. The hacker is back and scattering the players again. For the sake of the weaker ones: No, I don't have a problem with my machine! There is no problem with the origin! The problem with you is EAs. I predicted in advance what would happen! It’s only a millimeter apart from hacking the game again and the few remaining players who still love the game. You are ashamed again.

Message 4 of 4 (859 Views)