downloading

by volnutt12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

downloading

★ Novice

hello ppl i need help, im having problems with orgin (i try to fix the problem with help from ea but they really mess up my computer ) i cant downoad titanfall without my whole computer freezing anyway what im getting to is can i download the game from a diffrent computer hoping it works in that computer and just transfer the files to my laptop where ill be playing the game?

Message 1 of 3 (382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: downloading

Community Manager

That might work, but I'm concerned that the base issue won't be addressed. As a first step, try restarting your machine with a Clean Boot, and ensure that Origin isn't being blocked by your firewall and Anti-virus, and try download again.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (370 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

That might work, but I'm concerned that the base issue won't be addressed. As a first step, try restarting your machine with a Clean Boot, and ensure that Origin isn't being blocked by your firewall and Anti-virus, and try download again.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Just to add onto David - if you do want to use a second computer to download and install and then later copy it over read the guide by insmithereens here and follow it very closely: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Backup-restore-Origin-games/td-p/1926893

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (367 Views)