cant look around

by skulleater998

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant look around

★★★ Newbie

hello

i havent played titanfall in a while but recently wanted to play again but ran into this issues straight away. my mouse works fine when i am in the menues but when i join a lobby and get ingame i cant look around. i can still fire and change wepon with my mouse just not change the camera.

Message 1 of 4 (2,477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant look around

Community Manager (retired)

Have you tried to repair the game via Origin (Origin -> My Games -> rightclick on Titanfall -> Repair install) and could you please tell us the model of your mouse and if you are using any specific driver suit or other macro software? Make sure that no gamepad/joystick or any additional not needed USB is plugged to your computer to check if that is causing issues.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,185 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Have you tried to repair the game via Origin (Origin -> My Games -> rightclick on Titanfall -> Repair install) and could you please tell us the model of your mouse and if you are using any specific driver suit or other macro software? Make sure that no gamepad/joystick or any additional not needed USB is plugged to your computer to check if that is causing issues.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (3,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ok thanks i didn't know repair game was a thing and that fixed the problem.

Message 3 of 4 (2,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem and I did what you said but it did not work
Message 4 of 4 (1,972 Views)