[Xbox 360] Matchmaking issues after the installation of the DLC content

by Barmann80

Original Post

[Xbox 360] Matchmaking issues after the installation of the DLC content

★★★ Newbie

Hello.

After i have purchased and installed the "Expedition" DLC i noticed that it's practically impossible to find a "Hardpoint" mode match. Although i can normally join the "Hardpoint" lobby and find teamates, the game always fails to find an opposing team.

The only mode that appears to be working without major issues is the "Attrition" mode (both standard and epxedition only versions of it), although the time required to find a team and/or opponents has significantly increased since the launch of the DLC. Moreover, in many cases, right after a macth ends, the entire opposing team seems to leave instanteneously, hence the "searching for opponents" procedure "reboots".

The above issues, especially the inability to find "hardpoint" mode matches, had not been observed when the game launched (in fact the matchmaking process seemed to be fast and smooth in all available modes) and are quite concerning. Are they connected to server, netcode or other problems that will or can be fixed with a future title update or does the community favor specific modes (i.e. attrition) and, as a result, others are practically impossible to play?

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 1 (104 Views)