Re: XBox 360 Version Never Prompted for 1.2 GB Required Install

by Supaphly187

Original Post

★★ Novice

No downloads at all in my queue.  Any more ideas?  Could it be a physical defect in the game disc?

Message 11 of 17 (522 Views)

★ Novice

there is no 1.2 gb install, they are recommending you have that much space available for saved games and future updates. all there is is the 64mb download at the first start-up.(for now) rumor has it they have a 300mb patch releasing this weekend) 

Message 12 of 17 (520 Views)

★★ Novice

It does requre an update according to EA:

Titanfall on the Xbox 360 requires an Xbox 360 Hard Drive with 1.2GB of storage space for a mandatory installation of game disc content.  You will be prompted to perform this installation the first time time you boot up your game.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/titanfall-xbox-installation-information/

Message 13 of 17 (514 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just got off the phone with Xbox support, (April 11/2014), and was told that they have no idea why this game does not let you install, I deleted a bunch of copied games and I have over 78Gb's of space but still the option to install is just not there! I've never seen any game that did not provide the install to hard drive option. Respawn entertainment needs to make a patch for this because I've been through six xbox 360's and I refuse to play until I can install this disc.

SupaFly is 187

:robotmad:

Message 14 of 17 (499 Views)

★★★ Novice

David instead of thinking why not get the respawn team to correct this problem I've been through six xbox's and I've learned the hard way that I need to install my games. If you think it will not delete your online stats then your not the person to talk to regarding this problem, because even the most casual gamers should know that online stats are saved on the servers not the xbox console.

Message 15 of 17 (498 Views)

★★ Novice

there is no prompt to install the 1.2gb at all when first start up only the 64mb update then the hd pack when i check under the save game file all it list it the 64mb update and the save game profile and no 1.2gb is listed.ive deleted the catch and everything and restarted its all the same.this needs to be addressed and fixed.

Message 16 of 17 (497 Views)

★★ Novice

thats correct it is saved on the servers not in on the hard drive because even when i delete everything from the hard drive say my cod saves then restart cod it goes right back to where i was.

Message 17 of 17 (495 Views)