Re: Why does Origin have to Suck so Much **bleep**?

by interscope8

Original Post

Why does Origin have to Suck so Much **bleep**?

★★★ Newbie

Once upon a time, Gabe Newell woke up on a beautiful sunny day. He rolled out of bed and stumbled to his bathroom. Once inside his bathroom he opened up the daily newspaper and sat down on the toliet. After a long battle with his bowels, it was over. There half in the water and half drying out in the air of Gabe's bathroom, was a pile of **bleep**. This pile of **bleep** was something to be proud of, something that to this day, EA hasn't even come close to creating. 

EA, if you are out there, put your coloring crayons down and fix your **bleep**. You have the bulk of the PC community against you. You used to be a great company... kinda. But how you manage things today is so **bleep** up it baffles me. Stop pumping out games like John and Kate pump out children. Set your bars high and actually TRY and achieve the desired product instead of finishing half of it, selling it, then charging for "DLC" which should really be renamed to "**bleep** we didn't have time to finish". You are a power house company... at least you were... you have more money than nearly any other developer and you still manage to make games that are dwarfed by the awesomeness of something like a functioning game client...

Why did you see fit to even **bleep** make Origin? Did you not like seeing Steam be successful and talked about? If Origin and Steam were brothers, Steam would be the first born, honor student, athlete, successful one. Origin would have it's helmet on backwards nose deep in a bottle of glue, wondering where he put his water wings because he's having soup for lunch and can't risk another near-death experience with Campbell's. 

Why am I writing this? Well... funny story. I downloaded Titanfall and it ran great for 3 hours. Then my friend who is currently in Spain got a EU released patch (being a day ahead of me), so I reinstalled and managed to get an updated version. Back to playing. Well, no... ya see, Origin has had this issue for maybe 6 months now where randomly your friends list will show everyone offline. I know my friend was on because we were using steams VOIP chat (which has always worked flawlessly) and we were both so pissed we shut down Origin and played some older games that are still fun as **bleep** and didn't rape us on overpriced DLC, we settled for Left 4 Dead 2 (see the pattern here?).

Games are meant to be played with friends, unless you're Origin, then you'll be locked in a dark room with a piece of bread and some water while the rest of the family enjoys a picnic. When you can't connect with friends because the piece of **bleep** game client went full retard, it really grinds some people's gears. There are a couple threads with nearly a hundred pages of people with the issue, where are you EA? WAKE THE **bleep** UP!!!! You can't tell me for 6 months you've been working on a solution... if you seriously have been working on a solution for that long, walk into Origins room while he sleeps and hold a pillow over his face hole. Then port all your **bleep** to Steam and prosper. I've been a fan of EA games since I was a kid on my Playstation (not a PS1, it was Playstation, no one called it that).  

I was going to end this with a blurb beginning with "In all seriousness..." but I am serious. Cut this horse **bleep** out. 

Message 1 of 12 (9,629 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Hey, nice to see you have a working curse filter... work on your game client now.

Message 2 of 12 (9,566 Views)

Re:

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@interscope8 Answer HQ is about getting help for a game, not ranting about it. These forums are gamers helping gamers, Not game developers. Do you have any actual problems with this game that we maybe can help you with?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did a post solve your question? Click Accept as Solution & Award with XP!
PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

Message 3 of 12 (9,561 Views)

Re: Re:

★★★ Newbie

nah game is bruh

Message 4 of 12 (9,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love playing it with all my friends, all 10 of them... from my thumbs to my pinky fingers. its great. 

Message 5 of 12 (9,552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry, I'm just pissed I spent $60 on a phenominal game that gets brought down by a POS Client

Message 6 of 12 (9,550 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@interscope8 Well next time, consider not making such a lengthy post ranting on these forums as there are not many origin devs that come on here. If you have an issue tweet it to @Origininsider on twitter.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did a post solve your question? Click Accept as Solution & Award with XP!
PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

Message 7 of 12 (9,548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks big guy. 

Message 8 of 12 (9,543 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I love how 4(!) years later, Origin is still in the exact same state.
EA is a joke.

Message 9 of 12 (9,376 Views)

★★★ Novice

Make is 5 years later. 2 hours to download 19gb...

Message 10 of 12 (7,172 Views)