[UPDATE: does NOT work anymore, sorry] it works again for now

by p0358

Original Post

[UPDATE: does NOT work anymore, sorry] it works again for now

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Ayo, Respawn did a thing and now Titanfall works and is playable. Like first time in months.

Not fully sure how long it is going to last, but it works for now, so go play it while it lasts!
Also pretty sure it was actually their action this time, so I appreciate they didn't ignore 1 completely this time.

See ya on the frontier pilots I guess.

Update: it's down again Frown

Message 1 of 5 (797 Views)

Re: IT WORKS AGAIN ! ! ! (FOR NOW)

★★★ Apprentice

Concurrent player count was raised to 50 in less than an hour since the servers started working. Just shows the game is not dead and still has the community that wants to play it.

Message 2 of 5 (788 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@p0358
Nice! The game lives on!
Message 3 of 5 (785 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Update: unfortunately it's back down again. Disappointed These were fun two hours while it lasted. Unfortunately the mitigation they did was fairly simple and didn't touch the core issues allowing all of this to happen. But I look forward for Respawn to look into those issues and I'm happy they acknowledged the existence of this game. The Titanfall 2's ddos vulnerability is also used here, so they should be able to backport this one easily too.

Message 4 of 5 (772 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

i was actually palying mw3 online with plutonium  i found it lot enjoying so i don`t care

but they said in twitter they will fix it i mean respawn did it i was reading comments apex legends  players also said why u ignore them it was very funny to me but any way i don`t belive them game needs update already lot cheaters ruined game thanks for the persons who really helped if at least this problem gets solved

Message 5 of 5 (743 Views)