Titanfalls Data center: searching

by wscott242894

Original Post

Re: Titanfalls Data center: searching

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

We did put some changes in place to try and resolve this but it looks as though potentially some of you are still having the issue.

Could you confirm if you've been able to connect at all over the last couple of days?

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 31 of 119 (1,868 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Hi Andy,

I just tried again, and it looks like my server is immediately available, first time in 6-7 days.
Although, yesterday it was not working, except when joining a recent player, but I found myself playing on the us server, so my ping was really bad !
I'll keep in touch if I have issues again. Thanks
Message 32 of 119 (1,863 Views)

@Schwulenchen - thanks for letting me know. If you run into the same issue again please do let us know.

@ everyone else - would be great if you could try and connect and let me know if you're able to get in or not?

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 33 of 119 (1,858 Views)

★★ Apprentice
02030141818 is EAs number. Call them guys otherwise they'll just ignore the problem as they tell me only 5 people have called so far
Message 34 of 119 (1,851 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Well after going through tech support at both EA and xbox yesterday I was able to play, now this morning NO DATA CENTERS again!

This problem has to be solved.  The run around EA and xbox provides its customers is getting very old.  This is a problem on EA and xbox side, not the customer/Gamer.

Please resolve as I do not have another 3 hours to dedicate to chatting with EA or xbox.

Message 35 of 119 (1,839 Views)

@ALPHARAGE42 - Advising people to make calls when this is an issue affecting a number of people isn't going to help anyone.

@clunkeykey - Thanks for letting me know you're still having issues.

- Andy -

Message 36 of 119 (1,833 Views)

★★ Apprentice
All my friends from uk and America as well as me are still having problems connecting. Message of the day is non existent and server lists are not showing still. I play with people from uk, northern Ireland and America the only way we can get on is by joining a stranger from who has recently played list tthen try get friends to join. If no one has the join progress option you can't get on. People I have spoke to have cleared cresh reboot router and xbox 360 some have restored hard drive and lost lots of data reinstall the game still won't see servers. Some one was told to change ports but didn't work. Another friend was told to set his date to 5/11/2011 that didn't work so something is amiss
Message 37 of 119 (1,824 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I was told by EA when I called that they only had five people call about the incident and that they needed more to call for it to be a priority I was on the phone for 30 minutes listening to your advisers saying its not EAs fault but my internet service provider fault if thats the case then every service provider in the world decided to do something to prevent the game from working all at the same time I explained this and was running round in circles. Then the adviser hung up on me. I called back complained asked to speak to a supervisor after an hour of explaining the the adviser he eventually said he would get a supervisor. Then after speaking to the supervisor he said he was sorry that I had be sent in circles and told me they would check the game themselves and that they would send me a case number and link to a call back option so if I could not get on the next day I could get a call back. Well I went to the link followed the instructions and there is no option for a call back or a place to leave a message just an option to leave a message here. Your company has no idea how to treat customers and if as they say there aren't enough people calling then yes I will leave there number for people to call and ask for help as so far this has got me know where. I pay for a product I expect it to work For more than a month
Message 38 of 119 (1,821 Views)

@ALPHARAGE42 - Apologies if that has been your experience so far.

The only reason I mentioned that advising people to call might not be the best solution right now is that this issue has already been escalated to the Titanfall team for investigation. Calling in won't speed that process up.

We will update as soon as we have any further information for everyone.

- Andy -

Message 39 of 119 (1,815 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Again started EA chat, no operators, started xbox chat, got another rep that basically wanted me to go through all the steps previously taken.  After 30 mins and 3 restarts Titanfall found my data center and I started playing again.  This is a server/xbox live/EA problem.  What is surprising is that xbox told me that Respawn Entertainment was the culprit.  I went on Respawn website and it states if you are having problems with the game go to EA support website.  what a circuitous bunch of BS! 

Would really be nice if someone would just tell the truth= yes we are having problems since Jan. 13, 2016 when xbox live went down and we are trying to resolve the data center issue.

Message 40 of 119 (1,809 Views)