Titanfalls Data center: searching

by wscott242894

Original Post

Re: Titanfalls Data center: searching

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
I have a Case number you were supposed to be calling me back yet the options you stated for the call back were not there. Im on xbox360 started 4 days ago and everyone I chat to is having the same problem the only way to get a game if to join someone on recently played list.i reset xbox 360 cleared cresh reboot router still nothing whats happened Come on now lets sort this out thanks, alpharage
Message 21 of 119 (2,534 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am out again.  Yesterday I was able to get in and play now today back to data centers searching.  You have to get this fixed asap!

Message 22 of 119 (2,530 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Rebooted router and xbox 360. Cleared cresh started having no server's about 4 to 5 days ago everyone I speak to is having the same problem. Im from the uk put ttitanfall on and chat to anyone they will tell you whats going on. Its not brain science come on sirt it out please
Message 23 of 119 (2,518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ALPHARAGE42 wrote:
Case number 22107088 you were supposed to be calling me back yet the options you stated for the call back were not there.

No one here EVER has any access to the Help Center telephone Callback system.  This is Answer HQ, the game player community website.  We deal in Self-Help, and are not supposed to replace the official customer support personnel on Help Center.  That generally applies also when there are CMs available during the work week, although they have channels direct to Help Center they can access.

Just the same as any other game player, our access to the system managers of the server farms is nonexistent, sorry.  The weekend having arrived, few Game Advisers are on duty at Help Center.  A queue may keep the contact waiting as long as two hours, quite frequently. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

Message 24 of 119 (2,509 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Why are you posting that no one here can help?  We had a EA Administrator (See below) yesterday ask for specifics to a problem he seemed to be able to solve.  Now you keep posting we are yelling, we should go somewhere else for our legitimate problem to get solved.  Seems a waste of time to come to this site if no one can help.

Community Manager

Thank you for the posts everyone. I'd like to gather some more info if possible. 

Can you post the following? 

System:
Your Region:
When this started for you:
Any troubelshooting steps you've taken:

Thank you. 

Message 25 of 119 (2,499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Gorath_the_Elder wrote

No one here EVER has any access to the Help Center telephone Callback system.  This is Answer HQ, the game player community website.  We deal in Self-Help, and are not supposed to replace the official customer support personnel on Help Center.  That generally applies also when there are CMs available during the work week, although they have channels direct to Help Center they can access.

Just the same as any other game player, our access to the system managers of the server farms is nonexistent, sorry.  The weekend having arrived, few Game Advisers are on duty at Help Center.  A queue may keep the contact waiting as long as two hours, quite frequently. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

Need more details?  It's all right there:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Message 26 of 119 (2,486 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Spent a hour with EA tech support; their final analysis was it is an xbox problem.  EA says they do not have servers and servers are maintained by xbox.  Final solution contact xbox tech support.

Spent an hour on the chat with xbox tech support.  They wanted to reset my whole console back to factory.  I gasped at losing all my achievements, she then said she would do something on her end: "Karen Joy: I just make sure refresh here on your account and on your game license to make sure that all the changes will reflect as I do not want you to lost all your saved data as well. "

So for the time being I am able to play Titanfall, but for how long?

Message 27 of 119 (2,469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The EA Advisors ran around in circles doing a bunch of fixes that almost everyone has already done....They are having back-end issues but pushing the troubleshooting onto the customer...WTF EA?

Message 28 of 119 (2,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

XBOX 360

Central US

5-7 days ago

-Delete cache

-Delete/Download profile

-Delete/Install content

-Hard-start console

-Restart Router

-Add Port Forwarding

I even used a different console

Message 29 of 119 (2,455 Views)

★★ Apprentice
For your information there is post from an EA admin asking about the problem if you care to look back at earlier post so you coming out with so called facts saying no one helps isn't helping thanks
Message 30 of 119 (2,413 Views)