by bainst

Original Post

Re: Titanfalls Data center: searching

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@hazeizeazyy wrote:
Still same issue it doesn't work.

Xbox or PC?
Do you see a list of data centers? ("X" button on main menu where the Message of the Day is)
Is it stuck in an endless loop "Attempting to find matches"?
And I know it is silly, but have you tried testing your connection, rebooting your router and/or rebooting the machine?

There are a lot of factors at play, and you can rule out a bunch of them on your end by performing basic network troubleshooting steps. If all else fails, I'll be on later tonight. Look for me on Xbox Live, gamertag: Timmoseus, or I'll keep checking the forum here to see if you are still reporting issues.

~Your friendly online tech help dude,
timmoseus

P.S.
I am not an EA employee, representative, or in any other way associated with EA, Xbox Live or Respawn. I am merely an avid gamer with no affiliation or ties to any legal entities. Just trying to help.

Message 101 of 119 (1,406 Views)

★★★ Newbie
PC
Australia
Today
Posted here
Message 102 of 119 (1,290 Views)

★ Novice

Today 11/19/2018 -- Usa -- East Coast -- 6:12pm

Message 103 of 119 (1,036 Views)

★ Novice

PC version

Message 104 of 119 (1,035 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Haven't been able to play in over 4 days.

All servers stuck on -1 ping.

Searching for data servers.

I opened ports , even disabled firewall. 

All other xbl games work fine .

Message 105 of 119 (881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need help please I'm having the same issue here it started 2 days ago after I bought an xbox live gold   Platform: Xbox 360

Message 106 of 119 (873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Think its working now.

I deleted the whole game and all the DLC for it.

Rebooted and put the disk in and ran the update and then installed the all access pass and then installed the 3 map packs. 

By the time the last one was done, the pings turned from -1 to 65550 (guesstimate). 

Now I am doing the training .

Fingers crossed its just coincidence and they resolved whatever the issue was.

Update edit:

After I rebooted I got the -1 ping again.

I unplugged the Ethernet cord to the router and plugged it back in ; this logged me out of xblive but when it reconnected the ping turned to 65555 but it connected me to the game and I was able to play.

Try unplugging while searching.. Plug back in and try it.

Message 107 of 119 (853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Old3nglish for the win. I have a wireless connection, BUT once the game is loaded, if I log out of Xbox Live, then back to the game, then log back in...PING! 65555...put me in Brazil, but the game is up and running.

No need to delete and reload everything, either. Just start the game up, log out and back in, and you're good!

Looks like this bug may have killed the game, though, if word doesn't get out how to fix it. Only 15 players online, and 0 in my region (opposed to 100 plus in my region just a couple of weeks ago).

Thanks, Old3nglish!!!

Message 108 of 119 (820 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah its tough finding regions with players. 

The online stats don't seem reliable either.

I'll try updating with regions that seem populated. I'm on PST time. I also notice the % of players have dropped . It would be cowardly and messed up if it was intensional. I'm thinking of dropping my Xbox live sub because very few games have any online play.

Rage has nothing 

Destiny is bs having to buy all the packs.

I'll go back to playing quake2. 

Message 109 of 119 (793 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Stopped working, again. Using the re-login technique will still bring up data centers (from -1 to 655 whatever), but then no games connect. 

Message 110 of 119 (752 Views)