Re: Titanfalls Data center: searching

by LOZREAD1982

Original Post

★★★ Novice

can anyone send me an invite and friend request please.  wanna play before work  games tag is "Millarious"

Message 81 of 119 (1,738 Views)

★★★ Newbie

System: XBox One
Your Region: East US
When this started for you: 9:50 am
Any troubelshooting steps you've taken: logged out and closed game, restarted game, tried different regions ex: North Central US, South Central US, West US.

Message 82 of 119 (1,726 Views)

★★★ Novice

gamertag "Millarious"  working today until 330pm est.  send me friend requests and ill accept them all when i get home and hopefully ill have someone on thats playing and we can join.  good luck all

Message 83 of 119 (1,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

System: PC
Your Region: West Europe
When this started for you: today 19.01.2016
Any troubelshooting steps you've taken: "repaired" game via Origin, didn't work

Message 84 of 119 (1,673 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Down and unable to find data center again this morning.  Others still having this problem, as we wait...............

After a restart and xbox connection check found a data center and played a few rounds.

Message 85 of 119 (1,637 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Ok guys I put titanfall on got to the message of the day screen got no server's up so I presses and held the main xbox button on the game pad till the option to turn off xbox appeared then as it turned off pressed and held the xbox main button on the game pad till the xbox came on then started the game up. Then pressed start it started searching for server but no joy. It attempt to join server but cycled through no server found to attempting to join server a few times but always saying server not found. Then pressed the x button to view servers and saw them all. It would only let me join east us server. But only 70 odd players on attrition world wide. 7 in campaign world wide the rest 0 so try the turn off method on the message of the day screen and restart game till you can join. Till they find a fix. Happy gaming see you on the frontier ALPHA
Message 86 of 119 (1,623 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. UK, tried restarting, clearing cache, etc several times. No changes to my home network. Played last night so today is first time I've noticed.
Message 87 of 119 (1,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Anyone have a regular game going add me (same as forum name). Been missing my titan for days now.

North America East
Same issues as everyone else
First had issue on 1/17/16
Message 88 of 119 (1,596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Everyone...try this and give the community some feedback (post what happens here).

1.  Remove the Download Content (DLC)...Season Pass, IMC Rising, Expedition, Frontiers edge, Update...delete (press "Y") all of it from the console storage.

2.  Power console off..then on

3.  Start Titanfall....see what happens

My hunch is that something in the DLC is causing the server to not answer the request from your game..hence the suggestion to forward the port.

Message 89 of 119 (1,584 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The problem is with Xbox and EA servers.  Nothing we can do.  Try and try as you may it is luck that gets you in right now. Unless you join someone who is playing already.  It is too bad we have no EA reps helping us with this matter.  Really shows how they support there users, NOT!

Message 90 of 119 (1,578 Views)