Re: Titanfalls Data center: searching

by theadvncd1

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Well, I was able to access TF but I didn't do anything other then reboot xbox. The EA service reps usually just tell you to reboot, reload and start from scratch, erasing all your achievements. Basically, its not me its you.   I think enough people complained, that either Respawn, Xbox or EA got their * together and rebooted the data center servers, not that they would ever tell you that.

Message 71 of 119 (1,750 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Someone add "Dadeacus" as a friend
... so that I can play as well...

It's a shame that those that bought the game have to figure out a "backend" fix... while EA & XBox Live play CYA excuses and play dumb...

Usually the CEOs will only escalate when their company's reputation is ruined on social media & internet
#EAsucks #ReactiveNotProactive
Message 72 of 119 (1,743 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Been 6 days since i could connect, last date was jan 12. i was able to connect to some one on my recent friends list tough. hope EA fixes this soon i really enjoy this game and not to mention i spent a lot of money for it.

System: xbox 360
Your Region: US east coast
When this started for you: Jan 12
Any troubelshooting steps you've taken: reseting console, reseting router, reinstalling the game

Message 73 of 119 (1,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Titanfallers,

AFAIK, the optimizing hd content is displayed because of some caching purposes! It uses some area of the HDD which is quickly accessible while the game is running. However if you do play with another game after Titanfall (damn you), that game will overwrite this area, therefore Titanfall needs to refill this with it's own content. 

Btw, the game suddenly started working again on late saturday here in europe, but no luck todayFrown

i've been connected to the west europe server.

Message 74 of 119 (1,717 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ok, now everytime i start The disc, i'm having that issues too. But never found that installs on my HD after. Man, i was so excited to play this game, but now...
Message 75 of 119 (1,715 Views)

★★★ Novice

as i said to the others just sent me a friend request.  the only way to join is to join someone already playing or get invited.  its gay i know but it seems to be the only way in atm

Message 76 of 119 (1,706 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Turned titanfall on today and was able to go into the game without joining anybody so I'm hoping they have fixed the problem with the server. Fingers crossed. Happy gaming and see you on the frontier
Message 77 of 119 (1,671 Views)

★★★ Novice
Still like yesterday here... Nothing about entering without joining friends... Maybe later it Works. Hope.
Message 78 of 119 (1,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The region north europe, Czech Republic, Prague.
Platform the Xbox 360.
Error: DATA CENTER: SEARCHING ...
The game does not work since January 15.
Deleted and re-installed the game, I cleared the cache system, erased and re-recorded profile, test the Xbox LIVE Connection, I defaultoval IP address, subnet mask and gateway performed 12h. disconnected from electricity ..... and nothing has changed.
Something is wrong with servers and I hope that she will soon manage to eliminate or die on withdrawal symptoms: D

Best game !!

Message 79 of 119 (1,657 Views)

★ Novice

Sam problem! 

System: xbox 360
Your Region: Europe (The Netherlands)
When this started for you:  3 days ago still
Any troubelshooting steps you've taken:  restarting the Xbox,  restarting router and modem, Reinstalled Titanfall, conected with cable and wifi.  Still doesn't work. Disappointed

I hope you will find a fix soon!

Message 80 of 119 (1,652 Views)