Titanfall xbox 360 stuck in endless Retrieving match making list loop

by FlipZombie

Original Post

Titanfall xbox 360 stuck in endless Retrieving match making list loop

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

ok so ive opened all correct ports made sure other games work correctly. i have an OPEN nat. my game will not connect just stays on CONNECTING... Retrieving matchmaking list...   itll do that forever. It constantly searches for the Data Centers aswell.  How long does it usually take to get into a matchmaking game? ive owned this game for over 11hrs now and havnt been able to get into ONE match. this is bullcrap. even GTA Online let you play a little before kickin you off when it first came online......

Message 1 of 19 (8,158 Views)

Re: Titanfall xbox 360 stuck in endless Retrieving match making list loop

★★★ Newbie
The exact same thing is happening to me... Ive tried everything... Something with the servers maybe??
Message 2 of 19 (7,929 Views)

★★ Novice
That happens to me to I haven't even got to play it
Message 3 of 19 (7,919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. Endlessly searching for  a match, while all ports are open.....com'on EA. Fix this. 

Message 4 of 19 (7,906 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah I'm also having the same issue where it either gets a black screen with the loading circle spinning on the bottom right or the the screen with the ships and planet in the background. After around 7-10 minutes of waiting it gives me a message that I lost connection to the servers.
Message 5 of 19 (7,879 Views)

★ Novice
Same thing here. I've had this problem for two days now and I'm getting really pissed off, I exhausted all my resources on what to do. Can anyone help. I think someone might be bugging up profiles.
Message 6 of 19 (7,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here I talk to an advisor and when I'm back home xbox live is down so I can't try anything.

I bought console exactly to avois these bugs...

Message 7 of 19 (7,610 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It disturbs me that this problem has been happening for a few days now and no answer from EA. I'm in the same boat and seriously upset about spending $90 au on a dud product. Even finding this forum is not easy and absolutly no dialog from EA on the main pages that people would see. Very poor customer service and a very low disregard for it's consumer and player base. As bad as it gets.

Message 8 of 19 (7,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Its EA, voted the worst company two times in a row. Obviously they dont care about customers just revenues
Message 9 of 19 (7,436 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well. Once bitten twice shy for me i think. It's the last time I fork my hard earned money over for an EA product no matter how good or how hyped up it is. Disgusting.

Message 10 of 19 (7,418 Views)