Re: Titanfall xbox 360 stuck in endless Retrieving match making list loop

by drabraxis

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

i also have had this problem and thought it was my noobness to ports etc but can play bf4 online fine but when comes to titanfall same thing nothing just endless connecting or searching really pissed had to wait for to comeon 360 now dosnt even work come on EA seriously BF4 problems where enough now this.

Message 11 of 19 (6,676 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same thing here but I've got into about 2 games only like for like 5 minutes then drops the server and that's only in the training section. Then we be back to some none stop loading, Thanks EA.
Message 12 of 19 (6,642 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

FYI. I actually talked to the live administrator.

They checked my router port (which was ok), cleared my cache on the xbox (which I had already done, got me to delete my gamertag and reinstall it (didn't work). They got me to disconnect from the internet and change the time on my xbox to 15 november 2005 and reconnect to internet and reboot xbox (didn't work) and delete game data and reboot (didn't work either.

After approx 3 hours I was still at the same place. Endless searching and multiplayer lists, but maybe some of these may work for you.

For me. I can't ask the retailer to take back the game because it's not really faulty so am going to have to wear a 90 dollar bad investment.

My advice. Please tell anyone in oceania to NOT buy this game.

Message 13 of 19 (6,633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys. Just throwing this out there. My friend had the same problem. Turns out it was the switch box between his modem and xbox360 that was the problem. If you have a switch or "splitter box" between the router and the xbox, disconnect the switch and run the wire from the router directly into your xbox. Worked for him.

Of course, this does not apply to wireless connections.

Hope this helps somebody.

Message 14 of 19 (6,413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
After 4-5 hours of trying different things I got it to work.

1) cycled my router, modem and xbox. Result: I could play about 1/2 game and then I would get disconnected.
2) I tried clearing system cache, deleting the patch and rebooting. No effect.
3) I opened several ports on my tp-link router and placing the xbox in the DMZ. No effect.

Finally I switched out my newer tp-link router for my old netgear and it connects just fine. No signs of this issue at all. The strange thing is that the tp-link shows 0 issues with other games.

Tp link model number is TL-WDR3600
Netgear model number WPN824v3 ( the one that works)
Message 15 of 19 (6,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything.  Checked Respawn and EA websites a few times a day and there is nothing.  Excuse my English, but i am pissed off.

Message 16 of 19 (6,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have a friend on Xbox LIVE that has Titanfall, she invited me to her game, and it worked perfectly. I've tried to connect without being invited, (you know, like trying to find an open game in matchmaking or clicking play), and it doesn't work. It seems to me, at least on XBOX 360 anyway, that you need to be invited to be able to play a round. Granted, I live out in the middle of nowhere with sometimes crappy internet, and she lives in town with 75mbps broadband. I'm really glad that this works, because I bought it from GameStop the day it came out and I didn't get to play it once, now that I've played it, I can vouch for EA that Titanfall is pretty cool. (A offline player vs. bot would be cooler though)! Hope this works, and if it doesn't, please reply to me and I will make it my job to find out your problems! Adios!

Message 17 of 19 (5,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey gang,

I had this issue, fixed it when I reset my Mac address (settings/Network/advanced settings [I think])

Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 18 of 19 (5,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just bought titanfall deluxe edition for Xbox 360 on the Christmas sale, downloaded it and I go into the game and I want to play but it just says connecting... Retreving match making list
Not a enjoyable way to spend the Christmas holidays Frown please fix this EA it would be much appreciated
Message 19 of 19 (4,563 Views)