Re: Titanfall wont install audio

★★★★ Novice

what does " delete all of them " mean ?

Message 41 of 78 (2,044 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still no fix...

Great game !

60$ drop in the air. Oh wait, in their pockets.

Message 42 of 78 (2,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if this is the same problem, but I was unable to get any audio in-game, but the actual game played fine - here's what I did to fix it:

1) Go into your game install directory (Default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall

2) Create a new folder on another hard drive called "Origin Games". Copy the Titanfall folder to this directory.

3) Uninstall Titanfall in Origin

4) Change your game install directory in Origin (Origin -> Application Settings -> Advanced) to the other hard drive and select the new "Origin Games" folder.

5) Install Titanfall (this should be a very brief process as all the files are already there)

6) At 31% in, it will begin to unpack the audio again, rewriting the old files, wait for it to finish.

7) Play Titanfall, the audio should be fixed. You can then safely copy it back to the other hard drive (assuming the reason it was on the other hard drive was because it was a lower space SSD like mine, otherwise, just leave it where it is) and just do the same thing again. 

Message 43 of 78 (2,015 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Okay I get the same error, I DO have Windows 7 64 bit, only my directory reads (x86)\MassEffect3\Titanfall\ ??? Why is it in the MassEffect3 directory?

Message 44 of 78 (2,003 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I paid 79 bucks just so I can fudge around with the install??? Who did the QA? I'm sorry but this should not be released if it's not working...wow thanks EA...I buy a lot of games each year looks like I need a refund...stop buying EA games... 

Message 45 of 78 (1,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is terrible.  I have tried 101 different things to try and fix this.  I happen to work in a software development shop, how the hell is it that there are this many problems installing the game??  I can understand if it were free, but $60?  

Message 46 of 78 (1,987 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don't bother replying.  I am returning this to Amazon as Defective.  Two days of trying to install is enough for me, I have other games I can play.  At least Amazon is good at what they do.  EA? not so much.  Never buying a game from you again.  

Message 47 of 78 (1,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Despite this post being labeled as "Solved" the issue definitely is not solved.  Still occurring.  Tried all of the BS hacks posted on this site, nothing works to get it to install.

Message 48 of 78 (1,967 Views)

★★★ Novice

@andy04306 wrote:
  1. Go into the titanfall folder vpk and open the notepad file cam_list
  2. Delete the the Client_mp_common.bsp.pak000_000.vpk (in notepad file cam_list, not the actual file) and save - Delete all of them at this point. They will all be corrupt.
  3. install again (don't repair it will put it back)
  4. Once the install is complete repair the game

Worked for me Standard smile 
What do you mean Delete all of them at this point?

Message 49 of 78 (1,961 Views)

★ Novice

You right it is $60 bucks down the drain with crappy support. Going to see if i can return my game back as i got digital download and i am never ever again touching ea release or this studio. Atlest follow the motto keep it simple. so mad spent 2 days trying to install it. I should be charging them money for my wasted time

Message 50 of 78 (1,911 Views)