Re: Titanfall won't launch

by Leosphone0072

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall won't launch

★★★ Novice

I recently got Titanfall Deluxe on Steam because I love the game and wanted to take advantage of the new players while they last. I've played for 8 hours on my desktop with no problem, but now that I'm trying to play on my laptop the game refuses the launch no matter what I do. }

I've tried reinstalling the game, repairing the game, launching both steam and origin as admin, launching the .exe as admin, I've reinstalled steam and origin, I've double-checked to make sure my accounts are linked and they are. 

Every time I try to launch the game origin will open, take me to the main menu screen, then stop attempting to launch the game. I spent hours last night looking for fixes online but no one seems to be having this same issue.

Message 1 of 8 (1,685 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

With all due respect, I really appreciate the attempt to help, but this didn't help at all. I don't see how cleaning my desktop version would help my laptop version at all. I'm well aware it was unnecessary to buy the game again, but I had the funds and felt like supporting the steam version, even if it seems like the servers are dead again. You say "Steam starts the game through the original" but Origin also starts the game through Steam. They start the game through each other. That's why I assumed the problem was with one of the programs, which i still assume it was. 

I went to be after posting this, woke up the other day and it worked fine. I hadn't changed anything, the game just worked now. I have no idea what was preventing it from working on my laptop, but it's good now. I also don't really understand how the hacker was relevant to my problem at all. Unless the hacker just sent out a worldwide hack that prevented people from playing after installing. Which I know probably isn't the case because like I said when I played the steam version on my desktop nothing went wrong, I was able to launch it right away. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (1,583 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 8 (1,598 Views)

★★★ Novice

With all due respect, I really appreciate the attempt to help, but this didn't help at all. I don't see how cleaning my desktop version would help my laptop version at all. I'm well aware it was unnecessary to buy the game again, but I had the funds and felt like supporting the steam version, even if it seems like the servers are dead again. You say "Steam starts the game through the original" but Origin also starts the game through Steam. They start the game through each other. That's why I assumed the problem was with one of the programs, which i still assume it was. 

I went to be after posting this, woke up the other day and it worked fine. I hadn't changed anything, the game just worked now. I have no idea what was preventing it from working on my laptop, but it's good now. I also don't really understand how the hacker was relevant to my problem at all. Unless the hacker just sent out a worldwide hack that prevented people from playing after installing. Which I know probably isn't the case because like I said when I played the steam version on my desktop nothing went wrong, I was able to launch it right away. 

Message 3 of 8 (1,584 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The game isn't working for me too. It's been two weeks already. The game gives me this code disconnect: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ TT9-9=]9| k

Message 4 of 8 (1,258 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, disconnect code when trying any server.

Message 5 of 8 (1,184 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Leosphone0072 Same here.
Message 6 of 8 (1,172 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did you solve it yet?

Message 7 of 8 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Novice

The server are all down. Can anyone fix it, please EA.   

Message 8 of 8 (1,066 Views)