Re: Titanfall taking too long to find players and join a server

by EA_Atic

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Playing on a Xbox 360 with 36 ping, with a connection of about 20mbps. Have recently downloaded the expedition DLC pack, looking forward to playing the game only to not be able to join any multiplayer games, (unless I want to play the expedition maps) and not pay any of the campaign, it just keeps looking for players and resetting the servers.
Message 11 of 14 (1,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here mate, I just keep getting the no server error, I've only just bought and installed the game but looking online people say the servers are absolutely terrible? :-(

Message 12 of 14 (1,107 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Does this inability to find players due to Ea's policy, get all players to request the new cloud based versions while abandoning their loyal player base of legacy gammers? Or is it just a class action suit waiting for critical mass? Before EA drops its pie in the sky plans. Unacceptable when you shell out $70.00 for a game that only can be played for 1 year....2...or less.

Message 13 of 14 (646 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Titanfall please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 14 of 14 (588 Views)