Re: Titanfall scrammers, or cheaters...

by -V3X-xSenpaehr_

Original Post

Titanfall scrammers, or cheaters...

★ Guide

It looks like Titanfall will sacrifice again. True, the game itself is playable, but now again there are a couple of users who like to ruin this great game by cheating. For my part, I’ve already fought hard enough to get this game back. He managed to get it back after a year. However, there is no administration and the fraudsters have already ruined many evenings that others wanted to spend with recreation. It would be unnecessary to write names, as we know they censor forums. So there aren’t too many players, and even if new ones come, they immediately stumble upon cheaters. They won’t enjoy the game for long. If this continues like this, we can say goodbye to this game once and for all, even though we paid for it. Unfortunately, there will never be a proper cure for fraudsters. (Unless the presence of an administrator would prevent the game from being ruined.) And don’t let anyone fool you into sending reports. It seems to make no sense.

Message 1 of 7 (1,839 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

rofl ... " I’ve already fought hard enough to get this game back " he sais ... u did 0 trust me ..ur just randie with big mouth

Message 2 of 7 (1,730 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am curius how much time did you spend on this article to write it correctly in english xdd

Message 3 of 7 (1,726 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

top kek

Message 4 of 7 (1,706 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh-no-no-no-no not the hackers who put legit gameplays on YT and even streaming on twitch

Message 5 of 7 (1,677 Views)

★ Guide

whoever doesn't have a shirt doesn't take it. But it says a lot ... how you react. You can also give each other a kiss Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (1,590 Views)

★ Novice

kek where's your list of cheaters people say i'm mentioned on?

Message 7 of 7 (1,553 Views)