Titanfall preload installation error

by KKonaTriHard

Original Post

Re: Titanfall preload installation error

★★ Novice

@eabarry wrote:

Titanfall cannot be installed on 32-bit systems
Players running on a 32-bit version of Windows will be unable to install and play Titanfall on their PC. [[When installing Titanfall from a physical disc on to a 32-bit system, you'll encounter the below error, reading, "Error: A redistributable package (audio_installer.exe) was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue. Soccer ball"]]

If you're encountering this error, you can confirm whether you system is 32-bit or 64-bit by clicking the Start button, then right-clicking Computer and selecting Properties. You'll find this information listed as "System type."

This might be it. I'll have my tech buddy double check this just in case I didn't read it right, and help install a 64-bit version of Windows and have him sit through installation of Titanall, which thankfully payday is coming up very soon. Either way,  I'll let you know if it works.

Message 11 of 14 (364 Views)

★ Apprentice

This problem is not isolated to 32-bit systems.

Message 12 of 14 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've this issue too.

And i'm running on Windows 7 64bits...

So please, fix this.

Message 13 of 14 (354 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Mine isn't stopping at 20% or 31%. It gets all the way to 100%, doesn't return any error messages. the InstallLog all looks fine. variously getting "Installer finished with exit code: 0" or "Installer finished with exit code: 3010"

Once the install is done I go to play but where the "play" button should be in Origin there's just the big ugly "install" button again.

Message 14 of 14 (352 Views)