Re: Titanfall infinite loop when trying connection

by EA_David

Original Post

Titanfall infinite loop when trying connection

★★★ Novice

Allright I'm done, i have tried everything that has been told.

First my issue:

I start the game, i click on 'play' and there he goes... "Attempting connection 1/8" till 8/8 and then he just restarts.

What i have tried:

- Reset modem

- Adding ports on my firewall (tried them all) 

- Spamming on play button

- switched servers, main server (i think West EU) has 42 ping so slow connection is not the problem + My pc has 75Mbs internet speed

- I repared the game several times

And nothing works! I played for 17 hours a little while ago and since a few weeks back i wanted to play again but then this came up.

At this moment i am frikkin pissed that their is no solution for this problem. Everything that has been said on forums, help pages or anything else is useless.

So pleas someone tell me what the hell i need to do to make this work! I would be really thankfull!!

Message 1 of 7 (312 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey, I take it that you're on PC? Can you try restarting your machine with a Clean Boot to start, and launch Origin as an administrator. 

It may also help to remove and re-add the game and Origin to your exceptions lists for your firewall/anti-virus. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes i'm on pc, sorry i forgot to say. 

I tried what you have told me to run the game as administrator. Again same result. BUT this time a few times "no servers found" occured. Wich didn't happen before.

About the firewall and antivirus, i turned firewall and my virus completely off but still not working for the game. 

I am worried!

Message 3 of 7 (301 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, can I check that you're running both the game and Origin as administrator? 

Also, if you haven't already, please power cycle your router. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Running as administrator does not work. Power cycle my router, I'm sorry to tell you this but also that option did not work.

Is their any reason why i am unable to play the game?

Message 5 of 7 (290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So you guys are going to leave me hanging with this problem???

I thought this HQ helped people out with their problems of your game!!! I'm getting really frustrated not being able to play this game. 

Message 6 of 7 (276 Views)

★★★ Novice

As EA is no longer responding, is there somebody else who had this problem and if how he fixed it?? Need help!

Message 7 of 7 (250 Views)