Re: Titanfall imc rising dlc seasonpass problem

by DarthMullet

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue.  I don't want to buy it and count on them to refund me.  Don't trust that they'll actually honor the refund!

Message 31 of 76 (1,388 Views)

Re: titanfall downloadable content

★★ Novice

This has happened to me and others as well. The steps below got things squared away for me:

1. Run the Origin client

2. Move your cursor over the Titanfall icon in the My Games page of the Origin client.

3. When the pop-up appears, click on the "Titanfall_TM" link that appears in the upper left corner of the pop-up.

4. Look closely at the page that appears (you may need to scroll all the way to the bottome) and you should find a link to download and install your DLC.

5. Click on the download link and the process should complete successfully.

That worked for me and others who were faced with the stalled DLC installation. Hope that helps.

Norris

Message 32 of 76 (959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I did it. And it was a comlpete waste of time with the overseas call center chat window monkey.

Message 33 of 76 (1,348 Views)

★ Apprentice
Having the issue as well. Shows the maps in game but nowhere to download without paying
Message 34 of 76 (1,295 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi brother,did you purchased the content for Xbox one or Xbox 360?

Regards!

Message 35 of 76 (1,085 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem here pc version with season pass.And origin just stopped can't conect.
Message 36 of 76 (1,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ya I live in south central USA and its 4:07pm and they still havent fixed this problem...You would think that season pass holder would be top priority for the new dlc's lol
Message 37 of 76 (1,250 Views)

★★ Novice
Mine was on the One....
Message 38 of 76 (1,070 Views)

★ Novice
I sent in an EA help request; 30 minutes later a man from EA called me, told me about the tweet, and said it should be completely fixed by 7pm EST. He said that if it wasn't fixed by then, call back and they'll try something else. This was 5 minutes ago. So basically, wait two hours and pray that it shows up as downloadable on the store. Hope this helps.
Message 39 of 76 (1,222 Views)

Titanfall Season Pass - Installed, but can't play DLC content

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the seasons pass, I have been able to download the two previous DLC's but when it comes to this new one it is stating that I need to pay again ???!!!!! Please help

Message 40 of 76 (966 Views)