Titanfall has 3 disks for pc and yet it still asks for download really?

by Xplod2064

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall has 3 disks for pc and yet it still asks for download really?

★ Novice

I bought Titanfall for PC a few days ago and once I recieved the game, I inserted the disc and it did nothing. All it wanted me to do is install Origin i did that. Made an account etc. THEN it says I have to download it really... Bought a PC disc version and yet I can't use the frigging thing cause it says you need to download it.. well then what the hell would the 3 disks be used for?? This is really frustrating I bought the disk for a reason that i would NOT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT apart from patches. You should be able to insert the disc and install it, THEN download patches and update it. This is really getting frustrating can anyone help please??

Message 1 of 2 (676 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall has 3 disks for pc and yet it still asks for download really?

Community Manager (retired)

The installation via the discs should usually stream data while Origin shows you the that the download is in process. Please keep in mind that Titanfall will apply the patches with the first download aka installation, which means you will need to download a certain amount of data as it will not install the non updated version.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (724 Views)

All Replies

Re: Titanfall has 3 disks for pc and yet it still asks for download really?

Community Manager (retired)

The installation via the discs should usually stream data while Origin shows you the that the download is in process. Please keep in mind that Titanfall will apply the patches with the first download aka installation, which means you will need to download a certain amount of data as it will not install the non updated version.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (725 Views)