Re: Titanfall graphic glitch after playing for a long time

by DeeBo-Origin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall graphic glitch after playing for a long time

★★★ Novice

Sorry about the vague title, this has happened to me many times and is starting to annoy me;

When I play Titanfall for a long time, not always but sometimes, the graphics will glitch out. 3D objects in the game get long, polygonal black lines coming out of them, as if they are being stretched. Also, 2D parts of the game such as lobbies or the after match report, flash horribly. I fear for my eyesight with this much flashing Confusedmileyvery-happy: . I end up having to close the game before relaunching the game from Origin. (Which, by the way, fixes the issue).

My Specs

Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 64-bit

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.8GHz

8.00 GB Ram

ASUS MX270 Monitor

Origin 9.5.11

Titanfall (Updated to latest version with all DLC packs)

Can you help?

--

Adam

Message 1 of 5 (319 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Look here http://www.titanfall-community.com/threads/if-you-have-graphical-issues-read-this.689/page-5   and try this steps

Solved your question ? ...please hit Accept As Solution on the post they did so others know it worked or have the curtsy to say " Thanks, but it didn't work "

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (296 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Look here http://www.titanfall-community.com/threads/if-you-have-graphical-issues-read-this.689/page-5   and try this steps

Solved your question ? ...please hit Accept As Solution on the post they did so others know it worked or have the curtsy to say " Thanks, but it didn't work "

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 5 (297 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for your answer. I get a glitch similar to that in the video included in the fourth post of your link. I will try the fix (forcing the game to use my nVidia GPU, and get back to you as soon as I can.

Message 3 of 5 (273 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I think it has worked, I know longer get the error.

-

Thanks,

Adam

Message 4 of 5 (272 Views)

Re: Titanfall graphic problem solved

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

That's good to hear.  Enjoy the game! 

Message 5 of 5 (262 Views)