Re: Titanfall freezing at loading screen.

by HOrobOD7

Original Post

Titanfall freezing at loading screen.

★★ Novice

When Im about 5 seconds into the loading screen it freezes, I had the same issue with bf4 and hardline but it was solved by disabling origin ingame. Titanfall however, does not have this option, so it wont launch and now i believe my 48hrs is counting down... I guess I won't be buying this game unless there is a fix within 48hrs....

Message 1 of 4 (1,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked for me, replace the shaders with the beta and the game functions.

"

Very common problem. Titanfall supports only DX11, but your graphic card not. You should install titanfall shaders from beta (that works fine with older dx versions). Here is the link - http://www.mediafire.com/download/h980si492og6hg9/platform.rar Forgot to mention - just copy folder inside archive into Titanfall folder, and click "replace all".

You said you've done that before, but with some other actions. You should only install beta shaders on clean game and nothing more. Also when Origin updates Titanfall, it deletes beta files that you installed before, so you need to reinstall beta shaders after each patch, each update and each "repair game" action.

This helped me to make Titanfall run on 3 PC that at first show of with "has stopped working" error.

Mods, please stick this particular problem and this solution to top of the forums. It's VERY common problem that can easly fixed with replacing shaders."

Message 2 of 4 (1,149 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My graphics card is DX11 

I will give this a try though and post again if it works

My specs:

Windows 8.1 pro

Zotac GTX 650 Synergy Edition 2gb

AMD FX-8350 8-core cpu @ 4.2GHz

8gb 1600 ram

650 W PSU

Gigabyte 970A-D3P Motherboard

Update: This did not work, it started a couple days ago with the most recent update to origin

Message 3 of 4 (1,144 Views)

★★ Novice

I found the solution! rivatuner statistics server was keeping the game from running. I disabled it and now it works fine

Message 4 of 4 (1,127 Views)