Re: Titanfall eror comes out of the game with this error

by Aragami2010

Original Post

★★ Novice

What was the best solution for this problem?

Message 21 of 32 (1,310 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Uninstall the game and find something else to occupy your time...

Seriously, no one on their end gives a * about us or the game. They got the money and they're moving on...

Message 22 of 32 (1,222 Views)

★ Guide

Ruffstuff

I agree, EA don't care and they are happy to see this game die as they don't have to leave servers on any more.

I have uninstalled ALL EA crap and Origin from my pc and moved on to other games on steam etc.

Message 23 of 32 (1,191 Views)

★ Guide

Sharkbait

yea its that same racist hacker who has been using speed hacks and taunting players for about 6 months now.

Even with speed hacks he was useless against experienced players so he has now resorted to throwing all players out of the game.

Message 24 of 32 (1,190 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

So until today i saw no remedi for the problem i never buy games from origin again

Message 25 of 32 (1,138 Views)

★ Guide
I will do online chat with EA again and tell them i will never buy another game from EA/Origin.
Message 26 of 32 (1,129 Views)

★ Guide

The online chat response i had from EA :-

I am sending a report to my team they will surely work on it, You all are our valuable player we want EXCELLENT gaming experience from you, we will surely work on it. I would alos request you to post it on forums as well https://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/bd-p/Titanfall

Nothing to worry EA is here for you, We will not let him to do such things again

Give me a chance, I will not let you down.

EA assures you we will surely work on it. EA feel so privilege to have such a genuine and honest gamer like you and i really like your nature and will like to assist you back in future.

You will soon get a good news Because of precious gamer like You, Our gaming industry is still Active, I appreciate your passion Towards gaming.

Same b.s. every time like they are just reading off a script.

I now play TF1 on xbox from time to time but it is not the same as on PC.

All the best ex TF1 Players, it was fun while it lasted.

Message 27 of 32 (1,127 Views)

★ Guide
Hello Boss, I don't want to be frustrated, but I am too, not on one, but on several occasions, all the correspondence I've ever done with EA. This is no less than 100 email. I don't even believe what they're asking! Standard smile
Message 28 of 32 (1,123 Views)

★ Guide
I hope this hacker takes down more of their games as i have uninstalled the lot and refuse to have anything to do with EA/Origin again.
Apparently he has threatened to take down TF2 and Apex Legends and i told EA about this in a live chat but they don't seem to care.
Message 29 of 32 (1,121 Views)

★ Guide
Hi Link, it is a great pity as it used to be a great game and was fun while it lasted. More of a pity is all the friends i made on Origin i have now lost as all EA/Origin software removed from my PC. Will never deal with them again.
All the best.
Message 30 of 32 (1,117 Views)